Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Wow, its so really hard to believe that EA/Dice didn't know the scale of the problem this game has.This mess up has gone viral.:eek:

I'd never buy shares in a software publishers, way to unstable, unpredictable and darn right risky..

$$$$ > EA shares fall as bug problems persist in Battlefield 4 < $$$$

Shares in EA fell six per cent yesterday to $21.01, hitting a seven-month low, following the problematic launch of Battlefield 4 with numerous bugs within the videogame, reports MarketWatch. Battlefield 4 was EA’s most-anticipateholiday title, but suffers from a number of significant technical concerns including a delayed PS4 update intended to correct a “one-hit kill” bug (patch rolling out now) and crashes caused by exceptionally large friends lists.

This has hit EA’s share price hard after its dramatic incline during 2013, from a low of under $14 to a peak of nearly $28. However, as mentioned above, the company took a financial beating Thursday, as shares dipped under $20 at one point

Full Story > http://hexus.net/gaming/news/industry/63377-ea-shares-fall-bug-problems-persist-battlefield-4/

Serve's them right Hit Them In The Pocket.:D

they bounce all over the place too which looks massively exaggerated to me

Tank vs tiny grassy incline. Tank loses.

Really dice/ea? This the best 10 plus years of BF games development can offer?

:rolleyes:

Had a hilarious one the other day where the tank bounced up in the air and just spun around like a rag doll trying to navigate a fairly small slope :( (physics simulation "exploded" i.e. it couldn't cope).

Finally fixed my connection problem. Turns out that i forgot about the spam block list on my firewall and EA using servers from the block list. After disabling the block list i can connect locally without any problems and last night played 3 hours with no crashes, was a new record :D

Back
Top Bottom