Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

but thats cos hes a little noob camper according to the enemy lol

haha :D

They were raging! Eventually had jets doing kamikaze flights + people taking helis/boats over to try and c4 me :D

But tbh I do camp near the back in the AA on that map, just so easy to take aircraft down without even moving from spawn lol. Although had to camp more as their commander kept deploying the gunship so was always taking that down otherwise it could take me (and other tanks) out in two hits :(

Our team was crap for that map though, I was taking all their aircraft out + the boat every now and then whilst you guys were getting the flags, rest of our team did **** all :(

You can really tell they put more effort into some maps than others.

Maps like Paracel Storm look impressive and visually polished whereas ones like golmund railway and the china rising ones look like they were put together in a hurry with nowhere near the same level of effort put into the graphics.

Lazy devs

Then why do some look way more polished and graphically impressive than others ? Golmund and lancung damn are both very low quality relative to the others.

Bf3 was much more consistent in terms of the maps all looking polished.

cant believe how this game ha got worse lol

one hit bug is ten times worse now. and im crashing regular now when wasnt before the stability patches and recent fixes :p

I've only played Air Supperiority so far on China Rising but from my view the maps are less detailed as they are designed for the planes so you don't need the same level of detail. Golmund Railway is a good map as well in my opinion. It has a good mix of close combat in the village to the North and open vehicle combat in the middle and nice mix in Southern part.

Then why do some look way more polished and graphically impressive than others ? Golmund and lancung damn are both very low quality relative to the others.

Bf3 was much more consistent in terms of the maps all looking polished.

it must be a generation thing? but Battlefield 3 was lacklustre, no personality, tinny feel to the game play.

This game has brought the gameplay back, and brighter graphics.

Back
Top Bottom