Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

I've given my origin account over to my younger cousin for the mean time, only has BF3/BF4, pretty much given up playing the game due to lack of interest and no fun element at all.

The weapon balancing is silly in the politest terms, to adjust a weapons damage, spread and range to compensate the fact they're trying to make it even across the board is fair enough, but to mess it up completely is unacceptable, less words I say about this the better.

On the subject of damage, also to make them less OP you remove the high damage modify lets say a tank to the point a point blank shot with its turret, let alone a solid spray of 50 cal bullets does next to nothing.

Could say go play hardcore, but then its just ridiculous. The weapon balance in BF3 was perfect, here its just plain stupid.

I could rant and go on, but I won't. I hope it gets better for you guys, I really do, but the only thing I want now is my £60 back which isn't going to happen :(

Apologies for any swears I may or might not have said, some overzealous mods can't tell the difference between a slip of the tongue and typing something on purpose...

Finally having a decent game tonight and frigging thing disconnects me! ARGH!

To those I was playing with, thanks for the game - and sorry I was sucking so bad sometimes :D

let alone a solid spray of 50 cal bullets does next to nothing.

I think the vehicle mounted LMG/HMG are bugged tbh so often you can have someone running in a straight line towards your vehicle and unable to register many or even any hits regardless of whether you used controlled burst/tap fire or just spray and pray. Let alone if someone is actually moving in a way to make themselves harder to hit.

Why are all chopper guns absolutely garbage?

Sat there emptying a minigun in to a little bird and it took too long to kill them for my liking. In fact, I don't think I've ever taken out a boat with a chopper (even using the standard missles).

Apart from the little bird, they also seem like dog **** against infantry too :mad:

Why are all chopper guns absolutely garbage?

Sat there emptying a minigun in to a little bird and it took too long to kill them for my liking. In fact, I don't think I've ever taken out a boat with a chopper (even using the standard missles).

Apart from the little bird, they also seem like dog **** against infantry too :mad:

Yup, the only airborne gun that seems to do any damage is on the paper plane's that like to casually waft around the map unloading insane amounts of rounds into unsuspecting tanks because they can apparently float along at about 5mph and still stay in the air.

I dunno whats going on with some of the mounted weaponry in this game, at range infantry can soak up quite a few hits from the bullet hose mobile aa platforms, not sure wtf that is all about as they should surely be in pieces after a few hits. Same things for the .50 cals on jeeps and on top of tanks, infantry seem to require a retarded amount of hits from those to die.

The game balance just seems weird, the weapons you'd expect to absoloutely shred infantry don't do anything and it seems pistols are more lethal than a bullet hose in certain situations. Whether that's down to the ropey hit detection or just the fact the game is a complete broken joke that was released months early is anyone's guess.

Last edited:
The little bird mini guns are worse than marshmellow guns! Pointless

Loving the ACE weapons atm, can see why people have over 8k kills with the 52 CQB it's immense!

Couldn't finish a game tonight, x2 CTD, x1 BSOD - god knows why. Just not my day obviously.

Josh

Yup, the only airborne gun that seems to do any damage is on the paper plane's that like to casually waft around the map unloading insane amounts of rounds into unsuspecting tanks because they can apparently float along at about 5mph and still stay in the air.

I dunno whats going on with some of the mounted weaponry in this game, at range infantry can soak up quite a few hits from the bullet hose mobile aa platforms, not sure wtf that is all about as they should surely be in pieces after a few hits. Same things for the .50 cals on jeeps and on top of tanks, infantry seem to require a retarded amount of hits from those to die.

The game balance just seems weird, the weapons you'd expect to absoloutely shred infantry don't do anything and it seems pistols are more lethal than a bullet hose in certain situations. Whether that's down to the ropey hit detection or just the fact the game is a complete broken joke that was released months early is anyone's guess.

hasn't this been the case since Battlefield 3

few decent game with nexus, stonehouse, dodger, crispy & eyetrip, cheers all :D

Finally having a decent game tonight and frigging thing disconnects me! ARGH!

To those I was playing with, thanks for the game - and sorry I was sucking so bad sometimes :D

yeah i had a couple of drops tonight, but managed to connect pretty quickly.

and most of us suck, save for nexus, but thats cos hes a little noob camper according to the enemy lol

got bored today and cleaned house for 10 hours then moved my room around bf4 is awesome with map on TV :D

1455099_10202836739064396_1360092023_n.jpg

Loved my last round for the night. Got me a tank and for once actually did some good with it. Only a third as many kills as Nexus, but not one death! :D

Back
Top Bottom