Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

it must be a generation thing? but Battlefield 3 was lacklustre, no personality, tinny feel to the game play.

This game has brought the gameplay back, and brighter graphics.

A generation thing? The game is beyond broke. Its hard to see how they will even get it to bf3 stage of been, well less broke. Its a shame as the game has potential.

I've tried but I just don't really like the China Rising maps that much. Maybe they play better in other game modes (only really played Conquest) but they just don't have the flow that the original maps had.

So looks like after speaking to Origin support I won't be able to transfer my copy to a new account which I intended to sell.

Anyone recommend a game mode that has no vehicles in it, smaller maps and intense infantry fights? Battlefield just cannot pull off large scale well, too many vehicles, crashes, snipers etc

So looks like after speaking to Origin support I won't be able to transfer my copy to a new account which I intended to sell.

Anyone recommend a game mode that has no vehicles in it, smaller maps and intense infantry fights? Battlefield just cannot pull off large scale well, too many vehicles, crashes, snipers etc

Domination / TDM seems the only modes I can somewhat enjoy now in BF4 atm.
If you want no sniper just search for a sniper limited Domi / TDM server.

Back
Top Bottom