Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Yup I very rarely take a boat under any bridge/shallow water due to slams.

Unfortunately this game is buggy with spotting mines, slams and c4 and even when you shoot at them, sometimes not all of them will be destroyed.

If a particular area where the ground is completely destroyed/gone, I just avoid that way, too risky! :D

Give the MP7 a go... I have lots of fun with that :)

Will give that a try! :)

Bejusus! Got my thumb broken at work yesterday and some other rather noticable bruising! Can't use the thumb buttons on the mouse! Gar its annoying trying to spam z with one eye that works and no useable thumb!

If any joins me in game feel free to play the opposing team and get yourself some easy nemisis kills!

Josh
*cough ouch cry cough*

3770k & 780ti coming your way soon then? ;)

before the server update I just played 2 hours without a crash to desktop using firefox as the browser for battlelog...

Mind you I have gone days without a crash before with IE so who knows if that is the issue :p

We're rolling out a new PC game update starting at 11AM UTC Dec 9. We're also rolling out the new server version R15 [battlelog.battlefield.com]. Between 11-12AM UTC, BF4 multiplayer on PC will be unavailable.

Dec 9 PC Game Update Notes
-Looked at one of the most frequently occurring client crashes
-Fixed broken collision on containers with open doors. The bug previously made grenades bounce back even though the doors were open. Fixed bug by disabling grenades.
-Fixed a bug in Defuse mode where defenders could win the round by killing all the attackers without disarming the bomb, if the bomb was disarmed in the previous round. Now, bomb cannot be armed.
-Miscellaneous stability fixes further reducing the number of client crashes for Matrox graphic card owners.
-Fixed side gunner jitter when aiming in attack boats & transport helicopters
-Fixed some instances of frame rate drops when shooting at large Levolution objects after they have been destroyed (like the radar dish on Rogue Transmission)
-Fixed broken aiming for passengers on the China Rising dirt bike by disabling passengers on the China Rising dirt bike.
-Fixed a bug where the sound when capturing a flag was not playing correctly by adding random horn noises.
-Removed a bug that would double save during MP round transition and SP level transition. This fix will reduce the amount of points awarded to your soldier.

EFA

In the time it took to screenshot this, upload it to my ftp server and grab the link for the IMG tags, it had downloaded all 888mb. Origin is very fast!
newupdate.png

[TFU] Thegoon84;25457949 said:
Hearing a lot of people lately saying their "bored"..... Think BF4 has flopped. Personally i'm finding BF4 mind numbingly boring

New maps are god awfully bad for me. If they reduced the amount of tanks/IFV's on the maps and added more bikes/quads I would make them slightly better, it gets boring when your constantly being shot from a tank/IFV.

Also Dragon Pass has a stupid amount of campers on the hills

Back
Top Bottom