Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Game is still broken, what a waste of money, and why on earth they still use punkbuster is beyond me.

why spend profits/money on monitoring your own game when a third party group will do it for them?

funny and annoying thing is EA/Activision and the like could nigh on stop 99 percent of cheats instantly. they have the money teams power but its all about making money so pb/vac/ 3rd party groups forever.

thing is pb and the like know about most of the cheats aswell and are registered on all the cheat sites undercover and do know what is what but its not that simple. they have to follow procedures and then get the fix for the hack and then deploy it. with cheaters having no laws rules to follow they will always be one step ahead unless the game devs and companies get involved.

After quite a bit of figuring out class A domains, due to my webhost's custom DNS software, I have finally linked the TS to one of my domains, you need the port on the end though as such
ts.dayzhelp.com:9163

After quite a bit of figuring out class A domains, due to my webhost's custom DNS software, I have finally linked the TS to one of my domains, you need the port on the end though as such

Nice one for setting this up buddy - it was good to play with everybody last night, even for the short time I was there.

Perhaps the OP could add this to the main page as the 'OcUK Community Server' :)

EDIT: Ignore, already done :p

Thats German to me. What do I have to do?

Alright if I come along and squad up at some point with you lads? :)

Thanks for letting me squad up with you guys, had a great time, feels like how BF should be played, never had that sort of experience of console.

Sorry for being quiet most of the time, I can't multi task that well, so breathing and using a KB&M is a struggle, let along being on TS, sure I'll get used to it!

MP think we need to find a decent set of servers and join them, some of those last night were so badly stacked against us!

Sorry for delaying your L85 Stonehouse, I see people and just shoot!

Bring back that commander from Lockers - bloke was a legend!

Josh (incase I forget)

no worries matey, would be better if the game would put all of us on the right side, weird thing is that if a side is winning it won't let you switch to it even if its 2-3 down on the other side :(.

thats the best thing with TS no need for press to talk, on the downside it does pick up everything you say, so sorry about the ranting, mostly at myself for playing like a numpty :(.

Probably going to describe this really badly but here goes; you hip fire aim the object your target is hiding behind, then go ADS, and aim just passed the object you've targeted previously. Fire three shots... profit. :)

There's no waiting for a "lock" as such.

cheers :D

Alright if I come along and squad up at some point with you lads? :)

feel free , more the better :).

Last edited:
you should use push to talk last thing you want is open mics reverbing and eating crisps 24/7 :D . also once heard a bloke when we were going into a cod4 match say ill be back in minute forgot he was open mic and he was fapping :p

was very awkward and fun as everyone in channel knew what he was doing :D made for some great laughter and we never did see him again :p

Back
Top Bottom