Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Have to give it to DICE, they have a superb marketing/advertising team, their trailers just makes you want to throw tons of money towards them! I will still be waiting till I read consumer thoughts and watch/listen to youtubers gameplay thoughts etc. from the final game before buying though, unless between now and then, you can get it for a great price i.e. less than £30 :p

Can't wait for the beta, hopefully they will give us a couple of maps to play with.

From what we seen there, that map looks fantastic.

You could use a proxy (Thai) and get the Deluxe edition for £33?

Can you honestly believe how amazing "paracel storm" looks. The water and tidal effects, weather system and the concentrated battle intensity blow this title off the scale compared to BF3 and call of dog poo.

DICE are so far ahead of the curve its a wounder they dont charge much more than £30 for this game and thats before you factor in commander mode on tablets and phones..

This is without doubt gonna be the best FPS of 2013/2014.........

I cant imagine DICE/EA messing up this time round not with 17-20 million players watching in anticipation. I hope the game runs smooth and doesn't stutter like when it was first released!!!

PREPARE FOR BATTLE....YEAH......

Rome 2
Command and Conquer
Battlefield 4
= End of Human Interaction for the next 6 month's......

DICE are so far ahead of the curve its a wounder they dont charge much more than £30 for this game and thats before you factor in commander mode on tablets and phones.

Still looking for a preorder of this game... Could you show me where you're getting for less than £30 please?

Have to give it to DICE, they have a superb marketing/advertising team, their trailers just makes you want to throw tons of money towards them! I will still be waiting till I read consumer thoughts and watch/listen to youtubers gameplay thoughts etc. from the final game before buying though, unless between now and then, you can get it for a great price i.e. less than £30 :p

Can't wait for the beta, hopefully they will give us a couple of maps to play with.

From what we seen there, that map looks fantastic.

Come on Nexus this is the best of the best m8. They have spent probably 10's of millions of pounds developing this game its gotta to be worth thrity quid plus Bro.. Plus it has a lot of the stuff you wanted that was omitted from bf3. (commander mode, spectator mode, recon with c4 etc).
You have nearly 200 hours on BF3 and that game ****es you off (you constantly highlight its short comings, which are always fair points)
so if you manage another 200-300 hours on BF4 its 10p-15p and hour.

Looking forward to this, unfortunately due to circumstances didn't get a chance to play BF3, I realise it would be a bit of a waste time to get into it and enjoy it when everyone will be moving onto BF4.

Is it still worth getting BF3 for just the campaign?

Can you honestly believe how amazing "paracel storm" looks. The water and tidal effects, weather system and the concentrated battle intensity blow this title off the scale compared to BF3 and call of dog poo.

DICE are so far ahead of the curve its a wounder they dont charge much more than £30 for this game and thats before you factor in commander mode on tablets and phones..

This is without doubt gonna be the best FPS of 2013/2014.........

I cant imagine DICE/EA messing up this time round not with 17-20 million players watching in anticipation. I hope the game runs smooth and doesn't stutter like when it was first released!!!

PREPARE FOR BATTLE....YEAH......

Rome 2
Command and Conquer
Battlefield 4
= End of Human Interaction for the next 6 month's......

520ysk.jpg

Now ive just notice they have announced the premium pack for BF4. But slightly confused still.... Do I have to purchase the normal game and then premium? Or will premium cover it all?

Now ive just notice they have announced the premium pack for BF4. But slightly confused still.... Do I have to purchase the normal game and then premium? Or will premium cover it all?

Both I guess. I think it will be £30-40 for the game and then £30-40 for Premium as well. So £60-80 in total which you can't complain about considering the content you get over a year!

Back
Top Bottom