Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

India, Russia or Thailand Origin stores seem to be cheapest.

Have they given up on the idea of BC3? Wasn't that supposed to be next in their "well thought out" release cycle?

EDIT: bah stoopid Bach
“We merged the Battlefield main game with Bad Company," Bach explained. "And we’ll continue to do it. I won’t say we’ll never build another Bad Company game, but right now we’re focusing on Battlefield 4.”

Last edited:
£85 to get the game with all the extra stuff that is available on release day from Origin. Getting a bit ridiculous isn't it? Even shopping around the savings aren't great. The no premium edition of BF4 is a flat out con for more money.

Totally agree, I'm gonna get the standard version for £30 then when the next DLC comes out get the Premium subscription. Can't afford to splash out £85 in one go.

LMAO, I love how you still moan about animations and what not basically because you aren't very good at BF3.

If the game was as ****** as you make it out to be it wouldn't sell no matter how much marketing they put into it.

You're entitled to your own opinion of course, but I don't know why someone who seems to hate what EA do would go out and give them more money? In my opinion I think you just like complaining. At least EA can put games out on time unlike your beloved DayZ daddy rocket. You moan on about animations yet DayZ the mod and the new official version animations look absolutely horrible and we all know it will have bugs galore.

not very good illl play you what map whatever lol.

i can play decent at the game but because of how the game is i choose to just have fun shooting rockets and **** because the game isn't skillful and a mess.

half of people on here for eg play hc 64 man servers in a vehicle spamming spawn points that's not skill its pathetic but it is how the game is so you cant blame people for doing it.

if you want a game later ill play ya suarez no vehicle lows . you want a game ?

Don't make me laugh lol. The vehicles still take quite a bit of skill to stay in the air, not get shot down and aim accurately. I'm sure Westie will love being called pathetic.

It's ok for you to just noobtube everyone though because the game doesn't require skill but not ok for people to do the same in vehicles?

pick a infantry map no tubes common i ll play you :)

look what i put. i know westie isnt bad i said half of the people on here who play play big hc servers that are team stacked. get em on small 8v8 infantry maps thay are bad.

Yeah so now you start changing the tune lol and add team stacking in. Numbers don't make a difference if one team has better players. You say the game doesn't require skill and that's absolute ********. I've seen sides with less players, have a couple of skilled players swap to them and completely swing the balance whilst still having less men. Any FPS game requires skill to be good at, unless you're gonna bring that stupid **** up again about everyone buying £12 built in aim assist mice which you still haven't linked.

lol you know nothing do you :p

okay ill break some of it down for you so you can stop trying to get a response from me,

a lot of people do use aim assist.

common mice used roccat and razer as the drivers can be adapted.

there are also mice that u can buy for as little as 12 dollars that have built in aim assist and aimbot no spread and such. you can google if you want find these or watch them on youtube.

obviously im not linking them here for obvious reasons :rolleyes:

think a lot of modern mice will add aim assist and stuff as normal within next few years as obviously if it makes it easier to use than the next mouse or makes you better it will sell more.

as for skill and bf3 or 4 in public no there isn't generally any skill much on big servers. that's why people who are decent play smaller games.

64 man oh spam spawn point with some vehicle or tube 120-20 wow that's not skill its just pathetic. vehicle maps its get vehicle first on spawn rush up control engineers fixing you rape rape rape. infantry are literally dumb as **** in most pub servers.

out of everyone i played with on here and played with most at some point i probably seen a handful who i would say are good and probably do good at a decent level. rest are just public players on big hc servers stacking sides and saying we rule on our servers look. haha.

public gaming is just generally same skill level of low-med for 99 percent who play it.

Yeah so now you start changing the tune lol and add team stacking in. Numbers don't make a difference if one team has better players. You say the game doesn't require skill and that's absolute ********. I've seen sides with less players, have a couple of skilled players swap to them and completely swing the balance whilst still having less men. Any FPS game requires skill to be good at, unless you're gonna bring that stupid **** up again about everyone buying £12 built in aim assist mice which you still haven't linked.

I agree with you, every game takes skill + practice to be good. I find it funny when people claim certain game "Takes no skill" when they are at the bottom with no points or kills and 10+ deaths while the good players are consistently at the top.

every game can take skill playing in big public servers doesn't. that's the difference.

unless you play smaller higher skilled games then you wont realize this.

I have to agree with the no-skill chopper over base spamming (and the odd tank). Seen too many 'good' players doing this so I now have a new definition of good. Fair enough if your winning by far and want to sort your KD but when your team is loosing and your still doing it your just a KD whore :p

Worst change from BC2 to BF3 was putting the KD on the scoreboard. Promotes the wrong style of play and my mates and I always looked forward to the 'surprise' at the end of a long gruelling game.

Correction: I played BC2 on the 360 where there was no KD on the scoreboard but a quick google shows the PC version did. That would be the best change they could make imo.

Last edited:
every game can take skill playing in big public servers doesn't. that's the difference.

unless you play smaller higher skilled games then you wont realize this.

Why does the player count matter so much in the skill department? I understand that in fps that aren't team based or no vehicles ie cod4 or quake. But in a bf game?

Have they given up on the idea of BC3? Wasn't that supposed to be next in their "well thought out" release cycle?

EDIT: bah stoopid Bach

Bad company was a half assed version of battlefield aimed at consoles with no prone, limied vehicle support etc..

It had a decent PC version, but the games roots lie firmly with a version of battlefield aimed squarely at Console users.

Now that BF3 sold so well on consoles, theres no need to have a separate console franchise.

People arguing with DG may want to check out the Evo 9 thread in Motors where he tries to convince everyone that the reflection on a car's bonnet is actually an indication that the paintwork is a different colour.

How can you not understand what I mean :confused:

I get what you mean

You aren't opposed to the idea of there being a tac light in the game, but you dislike the taclight in BF3.

My same standpoint still applies. It's still going to blind you in BF4, and all the stuff you list as not liking the "implementation of" is still going to be there in BF4 such as vehicle health regen.

Seriously, buy another game if there is that much you dislike the implementation of.

Why does the player count matter so much in the skill department? I understand that in fps that aren't team based or no vehicles ie cod4 or quake. But in a bf game?

it still does matter go play a good 8 vs 8 map on infantry for eg if you half assed you get ruined where as in a big 64 man server even if you semi skilled you can still digout a decent score.

this is why smaller games are always used in comp play as it comes down to skill and tactics than just spamming spawn choke points with mass people.

Feels strange to me that this is the first BF I'm not actually excited about.

Loved 2 and 2142, didn't think the Bad Company games were great, but I enjoyed them and I was very keen for Bf3. I enjoyed it for a week or two and then never really had the urge to play it again properly. It's not because it was a bad game, I think I'm just fed up with the format. Unless they make big changes I doubt I will play another.

lol you know nothing do you :p

okay ill break some of it down for you so you can stop trying to get a response from me,

a lot of people do use aim assist.

common mice used roccat and razer as the drivers can be adapted.

there are also mice that u can buy for as little as 12 dollars that have built in aim assist and aimbot no spread and such. you can google if you want find these or watch them on youtube.

obviously im not linking them here for obvious reasons :rolleyes:

think a lot of modern mice will add aim assist and stuff as normal within next few years as obviously if it makes it easier to use than the next mouse or makes you better it will sell more.

as for skill and bf3 or 4 in public no there isn't generally any skill much on big servers. that's why people who are decent play smaller games.

64 man oh spam spawn point with some vehicle or tube 120-20 wow that's not skill its just pathetic. vehicle maps its get vehicle first on spawn rush up control engineers fixing you rape rape rape. infantry are literally dumb as **** in most pub servers.

out of everyone i played with on here and played with most at some point i probably seen a handful who i would say are good and probably do good at a decent level. rest are just public players on big hc servers stacking sides and saying we rule on our servers look. haha.

public gaming is just generally same skill level of low-med for 99 percent who play it.

You haven't broken anything down for me apart from continuing with your no skill rant. Then at the end you just said all public gaming is like that so why make a point of it in Battlefield then? I know why, because you like complaining about the game as usual.

You can link this aim assist mouse as it isn't actually a cheat if it just assists, I don't mean a link to actually buy the mouse, but a link proving it exists. As for saying it can be done via software, just no. No software has the ability to read targets in game and help your mouse move towards them apart from an actual aimbot hack.

Once again though you'll just say but no it's true without providing any evidence.

Back
Top Bottom