Battlefield: Bad Company!

Im excited because its a multiplayer game that I can play without getting bored of it - Halo, boring now, Cod, boring now etc etc.

& I agree with Neoni that it gets very frantic - when the attackers get to the first two gold crates on the map, there's wall getting blown all over the place, snipers on both sides, artillery pounding the base then further back the choppers really start to kick in etc. Its really fun and there's nothing more satisfying than using the NS2000 to pump shotgun shells into peoples chests :D

Im excited because its a multiplayer game that I can play without getting bored of it - Halo, boring now, Cod, boring now etc etc.

& I agree with Neoni that it gets very frantic - when the attackers get to the first two gold crates on the map, there's wall getting blown all over the place, snipers on both sides, artillery pounding the base then further back the choppers really start to kick in etc. Its really fun and there's nothing more satisfying than using the NS2000 to pump shotgun shells into peoples chests :D

Most definately its a great feeling using the shotgun!

Never really got hectic in any of the games I played even with everyone piling into the last position.

You guys should send me an invite when your in a hectic game so I can see what I'm missing out on. Played it for 5ish hours now with no remotely hectic play and about ready to give up on it.

Never really got hectic in any of the games I played even with everyone piling into the last position.

You guys should send me an invite when your in a hectic game so I can see what I'm missing out on. Played it for 5ish hours now with no remotely hectic play and about ready to give up on it.

Well this is the thing, my mates complain that they don't like it - but its like what you said about Halo - when its good its incredible, when you get to that one perfect game with no lag and your team does what its supposed to do, you should realise how good it gets. Anyway, I don't feel the need to convince you kree :p

I'm with Kree on this one, it is the worst Battlefield of the lot, I think it's more of an experiment for the incoming Battlefield 3 than anything else - a test run of the frostbite engine which has bucketloads of potential. The destructive environment are some of the best implemention I've seen in a game since the original Red Faction.

I'm with Kree on this one, it is the worst Battlefield of the lot, I think it's more of an experiment for the incoming Battlefield 3 than anything else - a test run of the frostbite engine which has bucketloads of potential. The destructive environment are some of the best implemention I've seen in a game since the original Red Faction.

Agreed, I've played it twice for an hour a time and I certainly will give it another go tonight, but I've found it so far really laggy (could be the server or even the early build), with little or not excitement that the earlier BF's produced.

It does have good points, presentation is excellent, love the exploding scenary... but just doesn't make up for the lack of feel to the game.

Agreed, I've played it twice for an hour a time and I certainly will give it another go tonight, but I've found it so far really laggy (could be the server or even the early build), with little or not excitement that the earlier BF's produced.

It does have good points, presentation is excellent, love the exploding scenary... but just doesn't make up for the lack of feel to the game.

lag is being worked on its a major known issue by dice and ea.

i love this game. I dont know how kree isnt finding any intense gameplay :confused:

Ive been the defenders with the buildings falling to bits all around me, screen clouded with smoke and fire, echos and thumps of the ever closing battle. Then the gold gets attacked and you just try and hold out for aslong as possible.

love it :cool:

With you sticking to your guns on this game, on a more or less one man crusade .. dumping on the game ..... I think you have nearly won me over to your opinion.

Until I play the game and find it such a fun experience ..... it seems you are in a very small minority when it comes to this game.

But you are entitled to your opinion.

Well said Needles.

We all understand that you (kree) dislike BC and its your opinion... fair enough. But is there really any need to try and shoot down anyone who says this game is good?

you seem to spend a lot of time on these forums ;)

With you sticking to your guns on this game, on a more or less one man crusade .. dumping on the game ..... I think you have nearly won me over to your opinion.

Until I play the game and find it such a fun experience ..... it seems you are in a very small minority when it comes to this game.

But you are entitled to your opinion.

I'm pretty much always right in the long run with these things ;). I met the same opposition with Bioshock and GTA4 but the general consensus is now in line with my opinion on those.

Just because there are a few people circle jerking over this doesn't mean many people don't agree with me (in fact there are quite a few in this thread alone). I really like the idea of this game and have put a lot of time into it trying to like it so I'm definitely not biased against it but I just don't see any excitement at all. I'm happy to accept that some people like the slower pace of BF:BC but I just don't think it's for me.

Besides... I think the world would implode if you agree with me :p

you seem to spend a lot of time on these forums ;)

3 hours a day total I imagine, so yeah a fair bit but probably no more than needles, nokkon etc so what's your point? I regularly pop on, make a post or 7 and then clear off to do something else.

Last edited:
I'm pretty much always right in the long run with these things ;). I met the same opposition with Bioshock and GTA4 but the general consensus is now in line with my opinion on those.

Just because there are a few people circle jerking over this doesn't mean many people don't agree with me (in fact there are quite a few in this thread alone). I really like the idea of this game and have put a lot of time into it trying to like it so I'm definitely not biased against it but I just don't see any excitement at all. I'm happy to accept that some people like the slower pace of BF:BC but I just don't think it's for me.

Besides... I think the world would implode if you agree with me :p

3 hours a day total I imagine, so yeah a fair bit but probably no more than needles, nokkon etc so what's your point? I regularly pop on, make a post or 7 and then clear off to do something else.

you still say its slow when at least two people beg to differ, and also ea have now upped there servers online, to handle 50'000 people, clearly a lot of people are enjoying the game.

Back
Top Bottom