Battlefield: Bad Company!

Since when has that stopped me?

Just accept that I don't think this game is the second coming of christ and that I was disappointed in it. Hopefully I'll like the final release a bit more :)

So you didnt like the beta and didnt like the demo but you are still getting it?

While i like the gameplay i really dont like the level that came with the demo.

I played this a lot during the beta and loved it, are there quite a lot of OcUKers getting in on the BC action?

Thinking about trading in GTA4 and getting either this or COD4? Good/bad idea?

And then there was 2.

Read the thread, there's more.

I played this a lot during the beta and loved it, are there quite a lot of OcUKers getting in on the BC action?

Don't think so. If you read the thread it seems to mostly be me, roachy and neon spamming it up.

definitely get CoD4 if you don't have it!!!

Bad Company could be THE best game online :p.

Could have been, but isn't. A proper, decent, Battlefield game would dominate the 360 online market. I suppose that's why I feel disappointed.

Last edited:
Trying to reinstall Battlefield 2142 but the damn thing doesn't like Vista. :( That's one thing Bad Company does better I suppose, it actually works :p

I'm waiting for the full release with all the maps before commenting to be honest Kreeeee. But I see your point throughout this thread.

That's what I'm hoping. In the beta there was a small map on a hill (can't remember its name) that was approaching some level of excitement which is why I'm tempted to give the final game a chance.

I'm with the majority on this one, i liked it. Now i've played every battlefield game going and will agree with kreeee that its not up there with past bf games like bf2, but i will still be getting the full game. I played over the weekend withabout 4 mates online and bar the shocking lag, i had lots of fun. I've got cod4 and vegas 2 but i can see this being played more as i'm bored of the other 2. And i think its a decent alternative to the close up battles of those games.

Don't think so. If you read the thread it seems to mostly be me, roachy and neon spamming it up.

Was that put there just to **** us off? Because you know for a fact (unless you're stupid) that there are tonnes of people who posted in here saying they liked it

Oh and for the record "a proper, decent battlefield game" wouldn't work on the 360, that's why they make cut down versions. Do you actually remember battlefield 2? 64 player servers, millions of keyboard commands....

Why don't you try reading the thread this time instead of accusing other people that they haven't?

I've only had one game where lag was a problem, even though I've played it a fair bit.
If others are having repeated problems with it then I'm wondering if the lag might vary according to which ISP you're with?
For the record, I'm with Be Broadband.

Was that put there just to **** us off? Because you know for a fact (unless you're stupid) that there are tonnes of people who posted in here saying they liked it

Oh and for the record "a proper, decent battlefield game" wouldn't work on the 360, that's why they make cut down versions. Do you actually remember battlefield 2? 64 player servers, millions of keyboard commands....

Why don't you try reading the thread this time instead of accusing other people that they haven't?

No need to over react to an innocent comment.

So many people on here take this FAR too seriously and I genuinely worry about a few of you.

Edit: to address your points:

1- Our spamming has artificially inflated the size of this thread, which pales in comparison to the halo 3, CoD4, GTA4 etc threads when they were a similar age.

2- BF:MC felt much closer to the "feel" of the PC BF series compared to this.

3- Maybe you should read my posts more carefully without looking for sly hidden meaning as I don't to that. I'm always very blunt and very straightforward with my posts :)

Last edited:

I am loving this game, we should squad up sometime. I will keep an eye out on competitorstation artwork and find out if any deals on trade in's are on the cards ;)

I initially used about 150 bullets killing two bad guys in SP demo, though went on to blow up trees and get butchered by some granade launcher.

Online is really good fun and I love bombarding enemy positions with rockets, grenades, heavy MG fire and tank shots.

Has anyone commented on the quality of the smoke from explosions?

I might buy this game. After some lengthy sessions, it appeared to have 'clicked' with me all of a sudden. From a horrible unplayable mess to zen-like amusement. I really don't know why. This doesn't happen very often. I think I just stopped trying to look for faults and play along with it. Now I think it's amazing.

Back
Top Bottom