Battlefield: Bad Company!

One thing I do want from the retail (But I know I wont get) is proper squad commands and controls like the ones in Battlefield 2.

If I use the 'custom game' option and invite my friend to the squad before joining a server sometimes it doesnt put us on the same team, or in the same squad, I would love the ability to change teams and pick my squad. And as a squad leader I would love the ability to set waypoints (Although its not that important with the voice comms built in).

Edited in: In battlefield 2 I think they got the squad and commander system perfected, its just a shame they missed that part out of this installment of BF, it would really hadd something.

Last edited:
One thing I do want from the retail (But I know I wont get) is proper squad commands and controls like the ones in Battlefield 2.

If I use the 'custom game' option and invite my friend to the squad before joining a server sometimes it doesnt put us on the same team, or in the same squad, I would love the ability to change teams and pick my squad. And as a squad leader I would love the ability to set waypoints (Although its not that important with the voice comms built in).

Edited in: In battlefield 2 I think they got the squad and commander system perfected, its just a shame they missed that part out of this installment of BF, it would really hadd something.

well the dpad is currently unused...so lets see

I played this a lot during the beta and loved it, are there quite a lot of OcUKers getting in on the BC action?

Thinking about trading in GTA4 and getting either this or COD4? Good/bad idea?

I acctually joined one of the servers you were on but got heavy lag + I was playing crap lol. I rejoined after finding the source of my lag but ended up on the wrong team, you can't change teams for some reason :(.

I will be buying this once my expenses get paid. Throughly enjoyable, though has lag online and the map doesn't zoom out (should be mapped to the dpad?).

P.s. WHAT DOES THE TRACER GUN DO?!

Also, anyone find that landing a damaged helicopter a nightmare? They are great fun though. I think the game engine is a great way to test the ground before battlefield 3 comes out. If they can replicate the 64 man battles for Oman with the damage involved and jets, BF3 will be amazing (if they release it finished).

Last edited:
I really hope the jets and helicopters in battlefield 3 aren't as powerful and impossible to take down as they were in BF2. I remember being bombed sooooo many times by passing over jets and found it very difficult to take them down - very unbalanced that was :( Anyone else agree with me?

I think the tracer gun just makes the tank or whatever stay on your map and become visible on everyone else's HUD (the orange icon) but I haven't used it myself :p So it can be "traced"

Back
Top Bottom