• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Battlefield V performance

Soldato
Massive increase, and as said above, they should have held off the Ray Tracing until now, then they wouldn't have got slaughtered.

Can see a massive increase in RTX sales now. :D
To be honest I think they got slaughtered mostly on hardware pricing and will continue to do so. Would have been nice if the gamet was better optimised before release tho.

Last edited:
Soldato
Those who bought the 1080ti over the 2080 will be kicking themselves lol.

I feel very really sorry for all who bought 1080 Ti over the last few weeks when they will read update Battlefield V ray tracing review and kicking themselves crying like spiderman.

giphy.gif

https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews...attlefield_V_Tides_of_War_RTX_DXR_Raytracing/

RTX 2080 Ti doing damn very good at DXR Ultra with 88.9 fps at 1080p, 73.7 fps at 1440p and 47.1 fps at 4K. :eek: :D :cool:

RTX 2080 doing damn very good at DXR Ultra too with 78.1 fps at 1080p, 64.6 fps at 1440p and 38.9 fps at 4K DXR Ultra. :eek: :D :cool:

RTX 2070 doing damn very good at DXR Ultra too with 69.5 fps at 1080p, 54.6 fps at 1440p and 32.2 fps at 4K DXR Ultra. :eek: :D :cool:

WOW RTX 2070 can now run Battlefield V at 4K DXR Ultra at 30 fps!!!! AMAZING.

Read conclusion that Nvidia is still working on Battlefield V DXR optimisations so next month we could see RTX 2080 Ti finally hit 60 fps at 4K DXR Ultra. :D

Checked emails, damn still no sign of Battlefield V game code after 5 days. Will sent webnote to ask where is my Battlefield V game code.

Last edited:
Associate
lolRTXlol

2080 is a good card, but only a few fps over a non-oc'd 1080ti. If I was in the market now I'd get a 2070 because that is putting out some crazy numbers in certain AAA titles, miles ahead of a 1080.

Soldato
Ok so peoples expectations have been brought so low with RTX performance so that any improvement feels like a win! Ill bet my last penny that Nvidia planned it like this so that everyone was happy with 30fps at 4k :D.

THey are taking you 20xx owners for a ride. 30xx series will be the only one worth getting in regards to RTX features. Thats if other games bother to support it that is.

Caporegime
Ok so peoples expectations have been brought so low with RTX performance so that any improvement feels like a win! Ill bet my last penny that Nvidia planned it like this so that everyone was happy with 30fps at 4k :D.

THey are taking you 20xx owners for a ride. 30xx series will be the only one worth getting in regards to RTX features. Thats if other games bother to support it that is.

Carrot....

Pathetic tbh and people really need to self evaluate...the manipulation is strong in here.

Associate
Just played a few rounds of BF5 - everything set to Ultra, DX12, 1440p, Raytracing set to medium with an RTX 2080. Butter smooth, never dipped below 60 fps and looked amazing. So glad I didn't buy a 1080ti.

Associate
Just played a few rounds of BF5 - everything set to Ultra, DX12, 1440p, Raytracing set to medium with an RTX 2080. Butter smooth, never dipped below 60 fps and looked amazing. So glad I didn't buy a 1080ti.

lol why run MEDIUM if everything else is ultra? because its underpowered.

Back
Top Bottom