BBC possibly to drop F1 coverage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
most people dont have the time to dedicate to ther motorsports... the only other form of motor sport i used to watch was touring cars back in the late 90s since the early 00's i havent watched anything other than f1 , if i dont have the time to monitor forums and keep updated with the latest news i lost interest fast

Man of Honour
most people dont have the time to dedicate to ther motorsports...

This. F1 for me that wastes enough time and last year I watched lemans24 which I would like to watch more 24hour races this year.
But I don't wnat to get into more motorsports. Think how any weekends and time is "wasted" on f1.

Man of Honour
This. F1 for me that wastes enough time and last year I watched lemans24 which I would like to watch more 24hour races this year.
But I don't wnat to get into more motorsports. Think how any weekends and time is "wasted" on f1.

Assuming you watch qually and the race then 2.5 to 3 hours every fortnight isn't really that much :confused:

Caporegime
I did say it wouldnt be in a type of HD pack or standalone - Sky arent stupid or vaguely interested in any attempt to maintain the current F1 audience/penetration, never were going to sell the rights to VM without it being a driver to move customers to Sky...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Caporegime
Soldato
Will have to use parents Sky ID then — I was already planning on upgrading my broadband from 10mbps to 30mbps so I could get 60mbps — not going to add £22.50 on top of that!

Still, with 60mbps I shouldn't have any problem streaming from Sky Go. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom