BBC Top Gear - Series 23 discussion thread

It'll be interesting to see how the studio stuff changes next week as they film the studio sequences more than a week in advance, so this week's was without the feedback of the first episode - hopefully there will be some refinement as I'm not fully sold on the SIARC "chat" segment - though I do think having unrelated guests has good potential. The actual driving in that segment is an improvement over SIARPC though, the car is still pretty reasonably priced, but the additional skill required from a car with no ABS or TC makes for a decent spectacle - Damian Lewis locked the front left properly into the first corner.

Found myself very entertained tonight. Matt LeBlanc is really very good and very natural. If they replaced Evans I think this could be a great show.

Thought it was perfectly watchable this week...however siarpc needs adjusting, like the new track but interview bit is rubbish (to be fair, always thought it was weakest part of pre evans topgear)

Extra gear again proved a welcome addition although prefer to see a bit more of CH. Hopefully is N24 is given some time on tg/eg as a result..

Thought it was perfectly watchable this week...however siarpc needs adjusting, like the new track but interview bit is rubbish (to be fair, always thought it was weakest part of pre evans topgear)

Extra gear again proved a welcome addition although prefer to see a bit more of CH. Hopefully is N24 is given some time on tg/eg as a result..

Maybe it is just me but the mini looks painfully slow compared to previous cars.

Oh, why didn't they drag race the F1 and 675LT? :(

£10 Million... 10...

I had so much conflict during that McLaren bit.. desperately wanting Evans to either bin it or when JB was driving, vom... but loved the cars.

Still don't think the current McLaren cars will ever be as desirable by collectors as the F1 series. 106 total as opposed to 375 P1's.

But Evans and Jordan on the same show... Oh god... How much hate can I suppress..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom