Beat saber

Soldato
Tempted to go for a commission, I've seen a guy that takes £5 a song that has done some really good maps I like.

Avril Lavignes Skater Boi is one of his, it's fantastic. Been chasing some great workout tracks, finding some great stuff. I've no idea why Goodbye Mr A by the Hoosiers isn't top of the popular tracks lists.

Associate
Have just come to this now. Totally stuck on level 11 of the campaign. The one where you have to get arm distance (but actually not getting to the end yet)

Any tips (or dare I say it cheats?)
Wave your arms around like a mad man in between blocks. I found the hardest ones were those where your movement was restricted.

Soldato
bsaber.com Fill your boots.

A few tunes currently doing it for me: Power Glove for the intensive workout, Little mixes Black Magic for fun, Fifth Harmony I'm in love with the monster because northern soul.

I never stop finding amazing songs, Beat Saber is truly eternal.

Underboss
bsaber.com Fill your boots.

A few tunes currently doing it for me: Power Glove for the intensive workout, Little mixes Black Magic for fun, Fifth Harmony I'm in love with the monster because northern soul.

I never stop finding amazing songs, Beat Saber is truly eternal.

how does this work ?

is it legal downloads ?

if i bought Beat Sabre and say i wanted songs from the official Beat Sabre addon songs, can you download from there ?
(i dont know how VR works yet, only tried 20 mins in VR)

Permabanned
what do you mean? do you mean the blocks have no arrows on them or anything ?

No the blocks tell you which way to hit right? On some blocks coming I see them but as soon as they speed up and lots of them I can’t see which way they get hit when the blocks are coming down.

I’ve only watched videos, never played it and probably won’t cos it’s too fast lol

Underboss
No the blocks tell you which way to hit right? On some blocks coming I see them but as soon as they speed up and lots of them I can’t see which way they get hit when the blocks are coming down.

I’ve only watched videos, never played it and probably won’t cos it’s too fast lol

hmm, not sure
but you see arrows on the blocks straight away
like this

Soldato
If the beat map is decent, you don't really have to think. Your arms will be in the right place to naturally swing the way of the arrows.

Tbh though the maps that come with the game don't hold a token to the best maps from the top mappers.

Soldato
A lot of videos show very high levels, lower levels take it a bit easier so you have time to react. I can manage Hard on a few maps that I enjoy, but the next step to expert is where you need to start having actual skill I feel :D.

Back
Top Bottom