Beat saber

Associate
It's a shame they don't add official Quest 2 modding support just for songs. All it needs is a watched folder that you can drag songs into. I think I read they allow this on the PC version?

Soldato
There's apps that do it automatically, but yeah you can just drag and drop in to a folder. Facebook are a nice tidy entity to get all litigious over though, on a closed platform it wouldn't take long for somebody to turn the screw.

Ways and a means at least with a quest, be thankful for that.

Associate
Yeah - I did mod it initially, but with all the games I've bought I didn't want to risk them deciding to finally push the account ban button, so it's back to stock.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Thanks for the feedback. That sounds decent actually. Do you have the Steam or Oculus version?
Steam.

Originally decided to buy everything on Steam as it's always gonna be more open. Then discovered Oculus purchases work on both mobile and desktop. Not sure what I'll do going forward. Most stuff I play isn't really suited for mobile so likely it was just this one title I've lost a slight benefit from.

Soldato
Did a big drop the other night to see what sticks, a few of the rock tracks came up trumps.

The best of which was Eddie Money Get a move on, a total surprise as id never heard of the guy. The map is brilliant, strong hips required, glam rock, such a fun track. No Easy Way Out, the song from Rocky 4 on a good map. As you expect one that gets you totally psyched when the vocal kicks in. And lastly the Epic Love Bites from Def Leppard, the notes are spot on and you'll be thrashing that guitar.

Three pretty great maps.

Associate
It's one of the three games I bought the oculus version of. The other two are pants. Honestly, bourbon Y fronts.

Pro - It's mobile and not graphically intensive. Native works best.
Con - I'll lose it if Facebook brick my headset because I upset a 12 year old yank. This is unlikely to happen because I'm charming as fornication.

Underboss
just thought id give my 2 cents here

not been in vr for ages, since then, Beat saber has had like 2 or 3 updates

and the Quest 2 itself has been upgraded
i now find the tracking to be spot on, im hitting the blocks every time now, my scores now show this
odd they changed the green to blue

Back
Top Bottom