Beat saber

Soldato
1.16.0 has borked the game for me.

I now have really long loading times, and after a couple of tracks, I get a black screen, and have to kill the game and restart.

Soldato
Dear players, if you're experiencing long startup times, crashes, or performance issues with the latest update, please check the branch v1.16.1_test available on Steam and v1.16.1_test release channel for Rift/Quest. We'll appreciate your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience.

Underboss

Here’s the full tracklist:

• Kendrick Lamar – “DNA.”
  • LMFAO ft. Lauren Bennett, GoonRock – “Party Rock Anthem”
  • OneRepublic – “Counting Stars”
  • The Pussycat Dolls – “Don’t Cha”
  • Limp Bizkit – “Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)”
  • Maroon 5 – “Sugar”
  • Gwen Stefani – “The Sweet Escape ft. Akon”

more than OST 4, but not my cup of tea :(

Soldato

Here’s the full tracklist:

• Kendrick Lamar – “DNA.”
  • LMFAO ft. Lauren Bennett, GoonRock – “Party Rock Anthem”
  • OneRepublic – “Counting Stars”
  • The Pussycat Dolls – “Don’t Cha”
  • Limp Bizkit – “Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)”
  • Maroon 5 – “Sugar”
  • Gwen Stefani – “The Sweet Escape ft. Akon”

more than OST 4, but not my cup of tea :(

It's not another OST though, it's just another music pack that you have to pay 4.

Underboss
jumped back into this game after the update, and I've noticed 3 new things

1, more vibrant, the block colours are much more visible , more solid

2, there's now a spawning light for the blocks

3, there's now a reflection of the blocks if you look beneath them

Caporegime
Easily fixed (sort of) by downgrading to 1.13.2 - mods etc should all be fine on this version. This has been a very long time waiting for a BMBF update though.

Soldato
Sorry Melmac. Finally beaten your expert+ score on the last song you were ahead of me (at least on expert+) for :D.

LOL, Why did it take you so long?? :p

Haven't played in ages myself. Must give it a go again to see did any of the last three Oculus updates make a difference to the tracking issues for me in the likes of Beat Saber and Eleven: Table Tennis.

Soldato
LOL, Why did it take you so long?? :p

Haven't played in ages myself. Must give it a go again to see did any of the last three Oculus updates make a difference to the tracking issues for me in the likes of Beat Saber and Eleven: Table Tennis.

Kept failing to do it without "dying" which lowered my score by 50% or something, which kept dropping me about 10k below you. Finally nailed it and didn't "die" so ended up with a much larger score than I'd been managing. Haven't really played frequently in a while, so each time I tried was almost fresh.

I swear some of them are just there to be torture, and don't really believe the videos showing people doing them!

Back
Top Bottom