Beat saber

Associate
apart from Camelia, i find the japanese/anime/sound track songs harder/more of a challenge than the typical pop/rock english songs. English songs seem to be too easy :s

Soldato
One Hope completed on expert+. Going back to some expert+ songs that are now relatively straight forward, after completing harder tunes. Some are still beyond me though, when my instincts take over I can do better, but I think too much on some songs, until I lose my life, then I relax and instinct takes over and I seem to hit enough notes that would probably have kept me "alive".

Associate
Just managed Pop Star on expert+. Enjoy the tune, but there's a sequence near the beginning that kept beating me, got through that and managed the rest "blind".
Damn son!!! I have yet to achieve finishing any song on expert plus, got everything down on expert no problem. The gulf between them seems huge

Soldato
Damn son!!! I have yet to achieve finishing any song on expert plus, got everything down on expert no problem. The gulf between them seems huge

It is a big step up. There's some levels that are more straight forward than others though. One I enjoyed was Country rounds, only a couple of "tricky" bits that needed a couple of bits of re-run practice.

Soldato
Actually forget what I said, the reason I like country rounds is it was the first harder expert+ I managed to do. Not sure what the first expert+ songs were I did, probably able to check in the history on this thread!

Caporegime
Peral Jam - Even Flow, the first song I could do on expert in Guitar Hero. Never forget :cool::p.

Anyone installed the new update? I've just noticed 'light show mode' or something like that but not tried it, seems to only give you one option for difficulty.

Associate
I've kept mine on an older version as i like to run ModAssistant on it.. yes it works with the latest release, but i find i lose tracking a lot, and seems more stable o nthe older one.

Whats new in the newest update, cos' as far as i can tell from above just another music pack but by Skrillex and a light show, all of which has been available for a long while using third party tools

Associate
It is a big step up. There's some levels that are more straight forward than others though. One I enjoyed was Country rounds, only a couple of "tricky" bits that needed a couple of bits of re-run practice.
Oooooh I do love a bit of Country Rounds! Will have to give that a try on expert plus :D

Soldato
I'm desperate to do Reason for Living on expert+, just can't quite push through a tough section, it's a bit too long for me to merely survive and rebuild life up after. Pop star is now fairly straight forward and fun. Custom songs, any recommendations? Using Beast Saber, but need to be expert+, anything else is too slow now. The greatest show is a nice one.

Back
Top Bottom