Beat saber

Soldato
They don't seem to flow, so I can't do it, I die within the first 30 seconds lol

One way of doing it is to play the expert plus songs at a faster speed, say at 115%-120% in Practise mode. Then spend 15 minutes or so doing your best to try and get as far as you can at that higher speed. Then slow it down by 5% and try for another 15 minutes. etc. The theory is that when you get back to 100% it should feel slower than it used to.

The other solution is to invest in a set of Bionic arms. :p

Associate
i can do Expert+ on most custom songs but get me to do expert+ on the originals.. even i can't do it... hell even trying to finish the Camellia on Expert is a challenge.. i get out of breath half way through the song

Underboss
One way of doing it is to play the expert plus songs at a faster speed, say at 115%-120% in Practise mode. Then spend 15 minutes or so doing your best to try and get as far as you can at that higher speed. Then slow it down by 5% and try for another 15 minutes. etc. The theory is that when you get back to 100% it should feel slower than it used to.

i can do Expert+ on most custom songs but get me to do expert+ on the originals.. even i can't do it... hell even trying to finish the Camellia on Expert is a challenge.. i get out of breath half way through the song

food for thought, thanks guys

Actually i did think of that Melmac (YT videos from last year) but i tried to do it the other way around, expert + on slow speed, then back to 100 :(
i ought to do it your way and see how i get on, if not, then custom again might be an option

Soldato
Which bits throw you?

For me it's when it doesn't flow in terms of direction, so up doesn't follow down, left doesn't follow right. Thankfully most of them don't do that. More significantly, it's when there are right hand blocks on the left hand side and vice versa, especially when they're together. I'm getting better at mixing it up, but it's still a struggle.

Underboss
like for example, it starts, i do a few, then all of a sudden it goes mental, and i cant see which direction i have to hit, and its usually colours have changed sides
ill have to look at it, and see if i can find it on YT and tell you where it goes wrong

Associate

Make them faster??? Are you mad?? :p this does seem like a sound strategy but yeah a bit daunting at first

Soldato
Just done burning sands (burning sun?) on expert+ for the first time. Been ages since I last tried it, the practice on pop star and reason for living have really helped my "flow" when things get crazier.

Soldato
Very pleased, just completed Beat Saber on Expert+. That's a tough one, but just about doable where I am. Still not able to do Reason for Living, but practicing it is helping me with a lot of other songs.

Back
Top Bottom