Beginning of the end for Tesla & Musk ?

Soldato
If you have ever watched or listened to a Joe Rogan podcast you will know he regularly smokes and offers his guests weed/alcohol when on the stream.

If I go to my grandmas house i dont expect her to offer me her meds lmao. Whats his condition anyway?

Soldato
If I go to my grandmas house i dont expect her to offer me her meds lmao. Whats his condition anyway?
Or is he just another pussy who goes round smoking weed recreationally under the guise of medicine.

Cannabis is legal for recreational use in California....

Joe Rogan is anything but a pussy and would be one of the last people I decide to pick a fight with....

Soldato
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_in_California

Recreational cannabis[edit]
Recreational usage of marijuana is legal under Proposition 64. Immediately upon certification of the November 2016 ballot results, adults age 21 or older were allowed to:

• Possess, transport, process, purchase, obtain, or give away, without any compensation whatsoever, no more than one ounce of dry cannabis or eight grams concentrated cannabis to adults the age of 21 or older.
  • Possess, plant, cultivate, harvest, dry, or process no more than six live plants and the produce of those plants in a private residence, in a locked area not seen from normal view, in compliance with all local ordinances.
  • Smoke or ingest cannabis.
  • Possess, transport, purchase, obtain, use, manufacture, or give away marijuana paraphernalia to peoples the age of 21 or older.
Users may not:

• Smoke it where tobacco is prohibited.
  • Possess, ingest or smoke within 1,000 feet of a day care, school, or youth center while children are present (except within a private residence and if said smoke is not detectable to said children).
  • Manufacture concentrated cannabis using a volatile solvent without a license under Chapter 3.5 of Division 8 or Division 10 of the Business and Professions Code.
  • Possess an open container or marijuana paraphernalia while in the driver or passenger seat of a vehicle used for transportation.
  • Smoke or ingest marijuana while operating a vehicle used for transportation.
  • Smoke or ingest marijuana while riding in the passenger seat or compartment of a vehicle.[53]
Legal sales for non-medical use are allowed by law beginning January 1, 2018, following formulation of new regulations on retail market by the state's Bureau of Medical Cannabis Regulation (to be renamed Bureau of Marijuana Control).[54][55]

Proposition 64 is not meant in any way to affect, amend, or restrict the statutes provided for medical cannabis in California under Proposition 215.[53]

Soldato
Tesla are streamlining their colour options to improve production rates, going from 7 to 5 options. The two dropped options will however still be available but at a higher price. Bad news if you wanted Obsidian Black or Metallic Silver.

Caporegime
I got my £1000 deposit back to help pay for my Wedding/Honeymoon

It was quite easy to be fair. I'll just contract hire a EV company car in April 2020. Who knows what will be around by then....

Also

A) Yes you can get recreational cannabis in California - We might have picked up a Vape in L.A :)

B) I saw loads of Teslas in California. 30+ Model S's and about 10 Model 3's.

Soldato
Tesla are streamlining their colour options to improve production rates, going from 7 to 5 options. The two dropped options will however still be available but at a higher price. Bad news if you wanted Obsidian Black or Metallic Silver.

Reminds me of the old story about why Henry Fords Model T cars were all painted Black.

Back in the day, after painting, the cars were left in the Sun to dry.

Ever one for speeding up production rates and cutting costs, Ford discovered that Black dries slightly quicker than other colours.

Soldato
£75k is chump change to someone like Musk.

I can see this getting quickly settled out of court for an undisclosed sum. Probably around £45k...

Back
Top Bottom