Being followed/stalked

Associate
I know it all sounds hard to believe but I have lived like this for over a year. I would invite anyone to come and see for themselves.

He's the one in the wrong here, but until you get enough evidence of his harrassment you wont get anywhere. Thats why I suggest letting him follow you to your parents house, he has no business being there so its obvious he followed you, do it if he follows you to other places too. Give him enough rope to hang himself

After a few times he'll probably stop doing it because each time he's reported and the police turn up and catch him in the act it destroys any credibility he has with them and then he cant threaten you with making stories up for the police because they wont believe him

Id even be tempted if I were you to humour him, say you agree to come to the station with him to give a statement, go along and let him tell them his story and how you are there to give a statement for him, then after he has dug the hole explain your situation to them, how he has attempted/harassed you to make you submit false evidence and leave it to the police to deal with

Soldato
Id even be tempted if I were you to humour him, say you agree to come to the station with him to give a statement, go along and let him tell them his story and how you are there to give a statement for him, then after he has dug the hole explain your situation to them, how he has attempted/harassed you to make you submit false evidence and leave it to the police to deal with

Do this! :D

Associate
kick the panels of car in and tell him you'll crack his head open if he trys to pull this bullcrap again.

if that doesnt work, wrestle him over and urinate on him then youtube it.

all non violent

or just beat him.

Soldato
Out-weird him for the win.

Work out what clothes he wears all the time and one day wear exactly the same kind as he is wearing and engage in conversation but repeat everything he says back to him with a straight face.

Decent chance he will blow a brain-gasket working out wtf is going on. :p

Soldato
Carry a discreet voice recorder with you at all times, and confront him each time he harasses you. Ask why he is following you, etc. A few recordings of "I'm following you to find out where your parents live" and so on, might be enough for the police to act further

Soldato
Carry a discreet voice recorder with you at all times, and confront him each time he harasses you. Ask why he is following you, etc. A few recordings of "I'm following you to find out where your parents live" and so on, might be enough for the police to act further

Do this and install a discreet in-car camera facing the rear window.

Associate
assault him when hes alone at night walking somewhere, just cover yourself get a crowbar and **** him up (if I were in your situation I would actually do this)

Associate
That's some story. Get some recorded visual evidence. Record any conversations you have with him on a dictaphone. Make sure he doesn't know about the dictaphone. Carry a baseball bat. Make sure your wife carries a baseball bat. Keep in touch with the police.

Soldato
advice

get a cheap android phone, install cerberus(it works wonders), then leave your phone somewhere where he can steal it.

then proceed to record and snap all the evidence you need.

Soldato
You have asked police for help.
You have documented evidence of harassment by him
You need to "protect your family"

You need to grab this git and threaten to knock his ******* pan in if he ever comes near you again!

Time for action now to protect yourself from him.

Man of Honour
Given that you neglected to mention the whole "he's friends with drug dealers" stuff in your OP, it leaves you with only one realistic option: move.

Beating him senseless would obviously be satisfying but it will just end up with his 'friends' doing something to you or your family.

The Police should do something though, he's at the very least being threatening/abusive/intimidating... I don't see the issue. Even if you get him locked up, who's to say his 'friends' won't come and find you.

It sucks, but you need to move.

Back
Top Bottom