Best X570 Motherboards

Associate
Well they have had my money for a couple of days now. The interest is racking up! :p

Wording on the email.

"Payment has been authorised and we accept the contract between us is now unconditional (same as may appear in our Terms and Conditions). Your order has been sent to our warehouse and will be picked shortly. In the rare event of a delay we’ll contact you by email and SMS."

Looks like it will have to be honoured. Just a case of when?

Awaiting picking...don't think they ever had any stock to begin with.

Soldato
Most state overdue now, strange how these companies do not create enough stock for retail.
I really want to go through all the threads and screenshot all the times I read Gibbo or another staff member said "there will be plenty stock at launch don't worry". I saw it almost every day in the lead-up and yet, here we are.

EDIT: Didn't realise I was posting in motherboards but meh, it still applies! :D

Last edited:
Associate
I literally have nothing ready. Unless I pull apart my hardline watercooled intel system. Even then I don't have a damn AMD CPU block.

This is what happens when you impulse buy

Associate
My Parcel arrived and machine is now built and I have installed windows but updating it as I type.
@Plec The Msi Prestige X570 creation is semi passive and you can set fan curve in bios. it has not come on yet so cannot say if it will ever for my use case.
One thing though is with my fractal design r6 having right angled ATX connector is a pain to cable manage and I had to loosen 1 of the motherboard screw to fit in the USB3 connector as they are right angled as well and it was a pain to connect.

Associate
I've now ordered my bits including a new Asrock motherboard. This has 8 + 4 pin CPU power connectors but my current mobo only has a 8 pin connector. Do I need to power that extra 4 pin connector? Is that just for overclocking?

Even if it is just for overclocking I'm not sure my OCD will allow me to just leave it there unconnected...

Edit; board is a X570 Steel Legend

Soldato
Just got an email from the cheapo mobo shop.

"Please regard this email as an update on the progress of your pre-order.
We estimate that your order will despatch on Mon 8 Jul"

Lol, good luck with that!

Back
Top Bottom