US: Better Call Saul

Soldato
I agree with the walking dead comments. It's some massively over-rated **** IMO.

That finale. So many possibilities. Didn't expect the closing scene at all. :eek:

Post #444 looks like the only option for him now. Maybe Mike will put that rifle to good use? :p

Permabanned
That won't happen.

Or I can't see it.

The way I see it unfolding is

Chuck blackmails Jimmy.
Chuck gets back contract for his firm.
Kim kills Chuck.
Jimmy who is loyal to his brother no matter what is devestated by her actions.
Mike gets involved in crime syndicate and has no ethics.
Jimmy hires Mike to wack Kim
Kim dies
Jimmy lives with a guily conscious and takes to happy pills to help ease the pain

Caporegime
that was pretty cool... though did have a bit of a facepalm moment when Jimmy started confessing... not quite sure how he'll get out of that one but obviously he doesn't get convicted else he's not be a lawyer in BB

presumably it does cause a rift between him an Kim though

Permabanned
Does he have a genuine reason to be like he his.

I never considered this but seems you were right. I just thought Chuck was probably just jealous of Saul because Saul is obviously more likeable haha :)

that was pretty cool... though did have a bit of a facepalm moment when Jimmy started confessing...

That goddamn snake in the grass! I too thought he might be setting him up. About half way through with the 'You're not just saying that to make me feel better'? Something you'd obviously say if the conversation did come out.

To be fair to Chuck though, that was a perfect ruse.

Soldato
That scene with Mike in the desert with His M40 trained on Hector/Nacho was amazing. Loved it when the rattler got used to Mike being there and stopped it's rattling before his horn was set off.

Wonder who left the "Don't" note on Mike's windscreen though? Gus? Hank?

Soldato
Audiences are easily pleased

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1520211/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

The walking dead has got to be one of the most dullest shows ever...

Walk about...find a shop...get attacked by zombies...survive...rinse and repeat.:p

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2488496/ratings?ref_=tt_ql_op_4

yep easily pleased....:p

Unfortunately that's the world we live in, although Saul is nowhere near as bad. Look at the summer blockbusters every year.....comic book rubbish. They are all the same, people shooting at stuff in New York yet they make millions. TV Shows are the same. There's ones where everyone knows their rubbish but they still love them (lucifier), and ones which are actually very very good (the affair). Saul sits bang in the middle.

Soldato
That scene with Mike in the desert with His M40 trained on Hector/Nacho was amazing. Loved it when the rattler got used to Mike being there and stopped it's rattling before his horn was set off.

Wonder who left the "Don't" note on Mike's windscreen though? Gus? Hank?

Yeah dying to know who left the note as well. Doesn't Saul also know Gus in BB? Should be interesting to see how they all meet, unless Saul knows him via Mike.

Last edited:
Soldato
The sibling rivalry between Jimmy and Chuck has been great, showing just to what lengths they will both go to to get one up on the other, Chuck is clearly stamping his "I'm the older brother" authority on Jimmy.
The only end i see to them is Jimmy allowing them to section Chuck before he can do the damage.

Caporegime
Can we get a ban on easy rider within music and box office please?

For having an opinion?

Can we get a ban on Begbie within music and box office please for wanting a totalitarian forum. Where if you don't agree with him you are sent to the gallows...

If everyone liked the same thing. The world would be a boring place.

I watched the last episode last night..

Its so forgettable I had to ask a workmate how it ended again.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Thought the finale was brilliant, the whole season has been fantastic.

It was Gus Fring who left the note BTW.

that was pretty cool... though did have a bit of a facepalm moment when Jimmy started confessing... not quite sure how he'll get out of that one but obviously he doesn't get convicted else he's not be a lawyer in BB

presumably it does cause a rift between him an Kim though

Seriously? You can't see how he can get out of it?

I watched the last episode last night..

Its so forgettable I had to ask a workmate how it ended again.

Calling BS on that. Either you suffer from memory problems (which in itself would explain a lot) or you were not paying attention to the TV whilst it was on because it wasn't some obscure B&W film noir from the 70's no one but you has heard of.

Last edited:
Soldato
Can we get a ban on easy rider within music and box office please?

No need for a ban due to an opinion - just add him to your ignore list and forget if he annoys you.

Although if that opinion turns into trolling due to people not backing him...in a thread about the show? That's a bit stupid as the assumption is if people are posting in this thread, it is because they enjoy it.

I haven't watched this weeks yet, but will tonight. I am thoroughly enjoying it however and am very interested to see how it unfolds.

All these theories about people killing other people etc who were in BB, I don't think it can happen if the plan is to show Sauls back story behind what happened in BB?

Back
Top Bottom