US: Better Call Saul

Caporegime
No need for a ban due to an opinion - just add him to your ignore list and forget if he annoys you.

Although if that opinion turns into trolling due to people not backing him...in a thread about the show? That's a bit stupid as the assumption is if people are posting in this thread, it is because they enjoy it.

I haven't watched this weeks yet, but will tonight. I am thoroughly enjoying it however and am very interested to see how it unfolds.

All these theories about people killing other people etc who were in BB, I don't think it can happen if the plan is to show Sauls back story behind what happened in BB?

Why can't you post if you don't enjoy shows now?

Fact is BCS has some brilliant bits in it..But sadly its just not consistent.

Now you can either agree of disaagree..But if my opinion upsets you then you have the problem not me.

Caporegime
But Kim already knows? Or you mean the fact he confessed it maybe.

Bit of both, Kim doesn't necessarily know for sure but clearly does suspect thus her prompt to Jimmy - but if it is out in the open, given her whole ethical/professional stance etc.. she'll be ****ed, doubly so if the client then finds out and drops her.

Soldato
Why can't you post if you don't enjoy shows now?

Fact is BCS has some brilliant bits in it..But sadly its just not consistent.

Now you can either agree of disaagree..But if my opinion upsets you then you have the problem not me.

I don't have a problem at all, was advising the guy I quoted to put you on the ignore list if he didn't like what you were posting. ;)

Watching now!! :D

Man of Honour
Calling BS on that. Either you suffer from memory problems (which in itself would explain a lot) or you were not paying attention to the TV whilst it was on because it wasn't some obscure B&W film noir from the 70's no one but you has heard of.

Just think about this when he posts, Easyrider believes the greatest film ever made is Highlander :D

Caporegime
Well why don't you tell us all what will happen and we'll see next season if you're right?

He will claim that he said it to stop Chuck descending further into madness as he cares for him so much and he didn't want him to throw his career away and Chuck stabbed him in he back.

Chuck will hold the tape over him and make sure he doesn't practice law under the McGill name, hence the birth of Saul Goodman.

I imagine a long road of legal battles though with the temporary guardianship coming into play and Jimmy using his skills in elder law.

Of course I could be wrong.

Caporegime
It was just how you said you weren't sure how he could get out of it as if you had no ideas at all. :D

ah, I see what you mean. I said I'm not quite sure but that obviously it doesn't end in a felony I mean there are a few possibilities like the one you've suggested, denial even though he's stated that he's telling the truth for sure, having chuck committed.

I think it is going to come out some way or another and it is potentially going to be the thing that ruins his relationship with Kim and perhaps his brother. (I can't recall if we know anything about his brother in BB - like whether they're completely estranged or the brother is dead, in a mental hospital etc..).

the suggestion that Jimmy agrees not to practice under the family name is quite likely

It would be cool if season 3 leads up to just before BB and season 4 picks up post BB

Soldato
Watched the season finale last night.....well, when I say season finale what I actually mean is regular episode. No major cliffhanger at all.

I can understand why easyrider would forget the ending

Soldato
Thought the finale was brilliant, the whole season has been fantastic.

Seriously? You can't see how he can get out of it?

I'm going to guess at he has to have him commited.

I'm also going to go out on a limb and say since Hector isn't disabled, that maybe we will see that Gus and Mike have a hand in him having a stroke or something similar. Maybe.

Permabanned
I'm going to guess at he has to have him commited.

I'm also going to go out on a limb and say since Hector isn't disabled, that maybe we will see that Gus and Mike have a hand in him having a stroke or something similar. Maybe.

Tuco is currently only had a small role atm, I want to see more of him next season atleast before any wars with Gus and Hector unfold

Caporegime
Watched the season finale last night.....well, when I say season finale what I actually mean is regular episode. No major cliffhanger at all.

I can understand why easyrider would forget the ending

Yeah.I feel people are putting BCS on a pedestal blinded by BB...

I mean Big wow
A secret recording
That we know doesn't really effect Jimmy in anyway other than reinforce his dodgy lawyer future that we all know happens to him in BB.

TBH I found the ending lazy writing tbh..
Scret Recordings
well Its a narrative vehicle used in episodes of Eastenders lol... (wallpaper throw away TV)

Back
Top Bottom