US: Better Call Saul

Soldato
He was also in Friends as the boss of fake chocolate firm, Mockolate.

He was also in X-Files for a few episodes which is where I remembered him from. Morris Fletcher I think was his character and based in Area 51 compound.

I've enjoyed the series but I could see this not getting a third series as it simply isn't getting the ratings that BB was after it's second season - not comparable I know but wouldn't stop the network from looking at bottom line without regarding the fans.

Permabanned
Monday, April 10, at 10 p.m. ET.

Right on the heels of confirming that everyone’s favorite fast-food restaurant owner/drug kingpin Gus Fring (Giancarlo Esposito) would be appearing in the third season of Better Call Saul, AMC has released a premiere date for the show. Viewers will be able to catch up with Jimmy McGill (aka Saul Goodman), played wonderfully by Bob Odenkirk, starting Monday, April 10, at 10 p.m. ET.

That’s much later than usual — the first two seasons both debuted in February. But it will also give fans an extra two months to anticipate what’s to come.

To get you excited until April, AMC has released an official, three-minute “sneak peek” trailer for the new season, in addition to the 30-second teaser trailer released last week that features Fring’s character advertising his fast food spot, Los Pollos Hermanos.

Video needs VPN bypass to watch but here is the link
https://youtu.be/rCaepUgw6OQ

Last edited:
Soldato
i just hope it picks up the pace, it has been sooooo slow so far, and tbh if it was not related to BB it would have been canned by now. Don't get me wrong i still enjoy it, but it just needs a kick in the butt

Soldato
i just hope it picks up the pace, it has been sooooo slow so far, and tbh if it was not related to BB it would have been canned by now. Don't get me wrong i still enjoy it, but it just needs a kick in the butt

But does it. Isn't the enjoyment because it has a rich story ahead of it and it's almost like a slow burning anticipation of what's to come that creates the suspense that to me made the first season so good.

Soldato
The pace is perfect. I just love the way Gilligan writes this stuff. Yes its slow but it has a way of getting under the skin. For me besides GOT & Fargo this is the best show there is.

Back
Top Bottom