Big Bike Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our team's been testing thm, the 140mm bike seems to cope OK on smallish (30ft'ish) gaps etc :)

486658_562440447164653_1150297348_n.jpg

1476454_562440773831287_1883958302_n.jpg

I use the green finish line one.

Would I recommend it? Yes. If you don't have a link that can easily be opened to remove the chain then it's a hell of a lot easier to strap a tool on and run it through a few times than start scrubbing with the brush.

These days I use mine after every (muddy) ride, I've ran out of degreaser too so just put some neat muc-off in there up to the 'fluid' line, follow the instructions by back pedalling 20 or so rotations, then leave it a bit and rinse it off. It seems to do a great job and takes about 10 minutes from getting home to putting the bike away.

Got myself a Helmet for France. Couldn't really not get it at the price they were getting cleared at.

1462907_10153571497125424_368645359_n.jpg

Was getting talked out of the Kona Process and swayed towards a Felt or a Marin Attack trail XT8 but I'd rather get the Kona + my road bike for the same as the Marin would cost me.

Any news on this buddy?

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you - I've had an offer on the bike as a complete, so the items are not for sale any more - sorry about that.

Spitty is coming along nicely, not had time to set anything up or take decent pics, but here she is:

Medium Anodised frame
BOS Deville forks
Reverb
SDG - Falcon Ti-Alloy Rail Saddle
CCDBair CS
Formula R1 brakes, 180mm rotors
Spank Oozy 26AL EVO (27.5") with Nobby Nic and Hans Dampf combo
Thompson Elite stem (50mm)
Production Priveé LG bars (being replaced by Raceface Sixc bars when they show up)
Raceface N/W ring
XTR shifter
Zee mech
XX casette
Truvativ X.0 DH cranks (165mm)
Hope Headset
Raceface grips
Superstar Mag CNC Pedals
KMC SL 10 chain

p5pb10367091.jpg

p4pb10367089.jpg

The eagle eyed will spot the missing front rotor - weighed it post that shot, and it comes in at 29.23 with the rotor and bolts ;)

Oh yes, definitely won't have it look as ghastly as your front end weesnot :)
Just keeping it at that length, until I know how high I want my front end to be, with the bars (and stem) that will be the "final build".

This needs to be the very last bike for some time now. I might even have the nee to have "One bike only" at the end of next year :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom