profile cassette rear with ti axle
gsport marmoset front
oddysey path tyre rear
fly bikes ruben trye front
ti spokes
shadow ti pegs

[brakes suck] pic up soon

wow, nice parts :)

Any pics of the bike, looking to get the odyssey chrome rim as well :)

how do you find the racing ralphs?

The 08 ones are excellent, much better grip than the previous years but still super fast rolling, I love them.

I did however switch to Nobby nics for my weekend with Bike brechfa cos I thought I would struggle for grip on all that slate at abergorlech. My mate ran the OLD ralphs though with virtually no grip and was fine all weekend!

Had an awesome weekend and can really recommend shacking up with bikebrechfa.co.uk if you fancy the trails out that way Ivy and Carl are the best hosts EVER!, the new black route looks stunning (not that I rode it). The green/blue was my favourite, not technically hard but so flowing and fast, the red was amazing on the downs with lots of tabletops (with chicken routes, phew) and large berms! but was a true challenge going up, serious climbing indeed.

I'm exhausted but we are already planning our next visit later in the year :)

Scott Speedster S30

f_IMG0739m_a172ed7.jpg

this is the 2006 model . the seller bought it last year and put only 28 miles on it.

carbon forks and seat post & shimno 105 groupset. seller also added mavic askyum (sp) rims. included in the sale were shimano pedals & matching nike cycling shoes tool pouch & pocket rocket pump and a very nice Giro Atom helmet.

this is my first road bike and thank to a.n.other on my other thread for telling me how the gears work!

As i mentioned earlier I'm off on a biking trip to wales on sunday, but we've yet to sort out accommodation because shell island now say that they wont have a single sex group. so we're after a new campsite or a YH, preferably in abasoch, help would be appreciated greatly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom