Big Bike Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just been for a ride on my Pitch Pro.... bike got absolutely filthy so guess where i washed it!?!?

In my Mams Bath!! hahah :D

Shes in bed from night shift, if she finds out I used the bath for my bike she will kick my ass.

Ill post a pic shortly :D:cool:

Last edited:
I agree and where are the pics of the Fuel Ex 9?

Hedge - if i did anything like that my life would not be worth living. I get in enough trouble for cleaning my bike outside!

I’m starting to lose hope on my bike, its getting very annoying at work with people constantly “asking have you got your bike yet”.

Woo-hoo!!!

Finally convinced the missus to let me spend a chunk of cash on a turbo trainer. :D

Checked my email this morning and eBay sent me a voucher code ( presumably to try and tempt me to spend money ) for 10% off the total price of any item.

There's a bike shop in London on eBay doing Tacx Flow trainers for £259+£14.99 TNT courier charges.

Had about £25 in my Paypal account so ended up with a Tacx Flow, delivered to my door for @£222. Result!!!

Really looking forward to getting it, will be a godsend to actually manage to get some more regular training in considering the awfulness that the weather has been lately!!. :D

I feel a bit sick :p Just emptied my bank account for a set of wheels from merlin (XT hubs, 717 rims), and a set of XT brakes and cassette with an SLX crank, all for my lovely but ludicrously overweight Scandal... Just spent more in one go than my entire last bike cost! But, it should be good, plus all those bits will mean all I need is a saddle and I can take the cheaper kit off the Scandal and rebuild my Carrera to standard, so that my brother can buy it off me :D

Gordon Brown made me do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom