Big Bike Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Is the section at torr castle logged off?
The new section looked like a land slide riding around the left hand of the old section. The walkers path is quite a good rooty descent, starts on the right just opposite the dragons tail

Associate
yeah it was the old section i busted my collar bone on, sliding on the roots :(
the new section isnt without its flaws either, when i was last there you could barely get round without sliding down :p
wish id known you were heading out, I would have joined you ;)

Associate
IMAG0068.jpg

Associate
rofl hehehe
3M SCOTCHLITE SPOKE REFLECTOR
I bought the 72pc those should cover 2-3 bikes at least
but meh I don't have 2-3 bikes so all of it on my bike.

Soldato
Nearly had a fight whilst out MTBing in The Clwyds on Saturday.

Grinding up a tarmac climb I shuffled onto the verge to let a car from behind. Turned out to be a 4x4 with a heavily loaded trailer of logs. He stopped at the top of the climb and started gobbing off to the guys who were already there about how hacked off he was with cyclists and that one of us would go under his trailer at some point.

We encouraged him to calm down but after driving off and stopping a couple of times, he stopped and got out.

Once he realised it was him verses 7 blokes and 2 ladies, he jumped back in and made a sharp exit.

Soldato
The Morray Monster Trails are not really trails. It's more like 1 long trail with lots of sections which you can leave out if you wan't. The Soup Dragon is fun. The Haggis is just part of the link for the Mast Blast.

Soldato
didn't even know this event was on and i live in bordon and ride the track regularly,but tbh i'm not into events yet maybe next year.

Not very often you hear Bordon crop up in any kind of conversation, I'm originally from there, used to be some great BMX riding over the tank tracks when I was a kid.

Soldato
Those light reflectors are ridiculous. You're definitely covered from the side view - Do you have any coverage from the front and back?

Associate
Front I have a Fenix ld10 strobing also blinding drivers I guess and a cateye
Behind I have cateye and mars 3.0 on the bike and my bag. I need to buy som 3m scotch and tape up my bag.
The picture made it look that bright cuz of flash on my camera otherwise. It looks like this.
IMAG0072.jpg

Crap on my phone can't resize sorry

Last edited:
Associate
Just got a new Helmet/Chest cam and tested it on one of the local DH runs.
Sorry for the shakiness, Gracia/Lopes impersonation and the rookie soundtrack, I don't really take things seriously.

If you view it on the Youtube website it looks okay at 720p..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom