Biker's Cafe Chatroom

Soldato
Thanks all, might have an operation today and will have one on Friday to sort out the burns/dead skin. I only just found out where the bike is today, 170-180 for recovery and storage. I'll get my dad or someone to get it collected. Will probably end up selling it for parts.
Best of luck with everything mate - wishing you a speedy recovery.

The bike might be salvageable - you never know :)

Soldato
Sorry to hear that @IC3 - hope you're swiftly on the mend and, despite the memory loss, have learned something from it. Accidents can happen at any time for all sorts of reasons, but you can minimize some of them by leaving some margin for error in your riding.

Caporegime
Thanks all, might have an operation today and will have one on Friday to sort out the burns/dead skin. I only just found out where the bike is today, 170-180 for recovery and storage. I'll get my dad or someone to get it collected. Will probably end up selling it for parts.

Ah missed this, gutted for you mate, hopefully you and the bike make a speedy recovery!

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
Idk whenever to claim, think I'll just cancel my insurance. No one else was involved by the sounds of it. I only have tpft cover anyways...

Soldato
Idk whenever to claim, think I'll just cancel my insurance. No one else was involved by the sounds of it. I only have tpft cover anyways...
You have no cover against damage done by yourself with tpft cover. Your only option is to repair the bike yourself or sell it (for parts). I would imagine it's probably beyond repair though.

Soldato
How should I go about wiring my satnav to my bike? I won't be doing it to the triple as that's going soon. Satnav hasn't got the rings that connect to the battery, just the bare wires showing at the end.

Man of Honour
As you change bikes so muck get a mount with a clamp that goes on your handle bars rather than a bolt on one, and buy rings to crimp onto the cables to connect directly to the battery.

I'd avoid wiring it directly in if you will change the bikes frequently.

Back
Top Bottom