Bioware's Anthem

logged in straight away at 3:50 and haven't been disconnected since.

Not liking talking to every NPC after every mission, and don't like the loading screens. Not sold yet

Controls are much much better however

logged in straight away at 3:50 and haven't been disconnected since.

Not liking talking to every NPC after every mission, and don't like the loading screens. Not sold yet

Controls are much much better however
You got it on a SSD or HDD? I have a 500GB SSD sitting by me and wondered if it was worth putting it on, as loading screens take forever on my HDD

You got it on a SSD or HDD? I have a 500GB SSD sitting by me and wondered if it was worth putting it on, as loading screens take forever on my HDD

My god man put it on an ssd would drive me crazy otherwise.

Also graphically I feel it's gone up a notch, anyone else feel that from the VIP and open beta? I'm playing maxed out.

Seems to me like there are some sort of performance bug.. Either the game doesn't like Ryzen much or some other bug is happening. My 2600 is only ever at 40% and my vega 64 usually swings between 70-80% no matter the driver.

Just as an FYI - in the OCUK discord I setup a feed to anthems twitter feed - they are giving out premier codes and its posting in discord.

If you were on the fence or had origin basic, maybe worth a shot

My 2060 is sitting at 99% but my 9600k does peak 90% usage sometimes. It's frostbite engine so it prefers Intel if battlefield is anything to go by.

Loading screens will be the death of this game. Already lvl 10 and am sure I've wasted half my life looking at a loading bar and it's on a freaking SSD! What are consoles users going to deal with.

Missions are super super short. Some of the story is interesting and some voice acting is good but honestly I wouldn't recommend anyone buys this game. Try it on the pass but am glad I got this free with my card

Had an enjoyable few hours flying / zipping around like a loon. Pretty easy to play.

Couple screens running on a customer graphics setting on my 2060.

9pXbcED.jpg

SgzqKrN.jpg

lWHJ8Ak.jpg

This has to be the most frustrating games i have ever played..

I love the gameplay, i love the idea of the lore, i love the combo and customisation.

But why the hell do they need to break up the gameplay with this annoying walking around fort tarsis (at a snails pace) to talk with npc's after every mission.

Am i actually missing something in regards to this or is it just a lazy way of them telling the story ?

Oh and the UI is still terrible. M to bring up the map in fort tarsis but M doesn't close it ? bet the dev was thinking "we need to spice up the whole map in game idea, i know let them press M to open the map but then use a different button to close it".

What's more annoying is its not bugs that are the issue its the core design of systems in the game..

Apart from that having a ball :D

Ok, gotta admit. After absolutely despising the beta, it's controls, gameplay and everything about the game in Beta, for some reason I've sat on here since 8pm with Nexus and bloody enjoyed it. It feels far nicer in movement than the Beta, doesn't appear to have that floaty mouse movement, gunplay quite nice, performance is great also (mix of Ultra and High 1440p about 90fps) Looks like there is tons and tons of customisation also.

Love playing as the Storm, floating up high raining down AOE like some sort of badass mage.

I really hate the menus though, the mission joining system is completely Fubar.

Apparently, from watching a dev stream, there are more updates coming on the 22nd. mentioned were a new grouping/mission menu and graphics performance improvements(not sure if they just meant for console on that one though).

we should call this the Charlie test before full release :D

This has to be the most frustrating games i have ever played..

I love the gameplay, i love the idea of the lore, i love the combo and customisation.

But why the hell do they need to break up the gameplay with this annoying walking around fort tarsis (at a snails pace) to talk with npc's after every mission.

Am i actually missing something in regards to this or is it just a lazy way of them telling the story ?

Oh and the UI is still terrible. M to bring up the map in fort tarsis but M doesn't close it ? bet the dev was thinking "we need to spice up the whole map in game idea, i know let them press M to open the map but then use a different button to close it".

What's more annoying is its not bugs that are the issue its the core design of systems in the game..

Apart from that having a ball :D

The start of this game is **** man, honestly. But once you unlock all the various factions and vendors the missions start piling up so you can keep the action going. I was frustrated as well, but now im enjoying it in a group, bashing out mission after mission with some narrative in between to get the next batch.

The start of this game is **** man, honestly. But once you unlock all the various factions and vendors the missions start piling up so you can keep the action going. I was frustrated as well, but now im enjoying it in a group, bashing out mission after mission with some narrative in between to get the next batch.

music to my ears ty... It was driving me nuts. It just felt like they were padding the game out but if it gets better :)

Back
Top Bottom