Bioware's Anthem

I'm afraid I have to agree, wife and I picked it up due to Origin Access Premium. We got up to the tomb collection part of the main story, we'd spoke to everyone and we both agreed it was repetitive by that point, combat was fun but we felt we'd already experienced what was there for offer. I don't think we'll continue now until either they release a free DLC drastically changing the state of the game, or maybe the 2nd one will fix all of the above. Be it EA, I have no hopes for either. So glad it only cost me a few quid through membership which I use for other stuff anyway.

What level are you play GM1 Hard or Easy?

That was GM1 which is zero fun in epic gear thanks to enemies being huge bullet sponges and their ability to one shot you with zero warning

Even on hard certain enemies can burst you to death in a matter of seconds but they're not so spongy so it's tolerable, the only problem is less chances at the fewer MW items but it's more fun than trying to struggle through GM1

However getting zero reward for a total of around 9 hours over the past 3 days makes me question what the point in it is and whether I should just uninstall which would be quicker than a loading screen :D

That was GM1 which is zero fun in epic gear thanks to enemies being huge bullet sponges and their ability to one shot you with zero warning

Even on hard certain enemies can burst you to death in a matter of seconds but they're not so spongy so it's tolerable, the only problem is less chances at the fewer MW items but it's more fun than trying to struggle through GM1

However getting zero reward for a total of around 9 hours over the past 3 days makes me question what the point in it is and whether I should just uninstall which would be quicker than a loading screen :D
Do you have any gear with the lucky stat?

The beginning ran smooth for me to, it was out in the world and big battles where my fps tanked a few times. Low 50s.

Dungeons was always 80 and above.

Finished the campaign so now the grind is on. Got epic items dropping now and moved up to hard difficulty. Finding it ok but won't be continuing Origin premier so I get a month with it.

Just done the first mission (find that Arcanist in the ruins (and by god those big ******* with the shields and flame throwers take some punishment)) and got the dreaded "You are leaving the mission area, please return in 10 seconds" window pop up. Why the **** have a full open world if missions are restricted by invisible walls? I just knew there had to be something annoying, it wouldn't be EA otherwise would it‽

I've put about 5 hours into this game having had it via my Origins Premium sub, sadly I just don't like it.
It's gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but feels incredibly broken. Having had to slap it onto my SSD just to reduce the load times which were then rendering me out of mission zone, the game now just underperforms on all settings, I find that amazing because when I first downloaded it, it ran really well. I'm going to give it a "No Mans Sky" approach and leave it for a few months to a year and see if they can patch it into a workable and enjoyable game.

Whats going on with this game its performance is all over the place, one minute its 60fps the next its down to 30fps :confused:

Playing at 4K high settings with a RTX 2080.glad i didn't pay for this if this is how it performs.

skillup vid seems accurate or the few mintues I've watched. I've not played that much so far but I find the whole thing a chore - loading/menus/story/shooting/flying/exploring/combos - every aspect of the game is just so bad. 7 ******* cut scenes to skip to get in game!

A mate bought this for me as he really wanted to play it, he's on the verge of uninstalling it already - I echo what Paul cz said - took the trash from Andromeda and make it into this.

Back
Top Bottom