• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Black Friday/cyber Monday - what would count as worth buying?

Associate
Hi there

We have:

Sapphire 7800 XT Pulse @ £475
Sapphire 7800 XT Pure @ £499
Sapphire 7800 XT Nitro @ £519

Sapphire 7900 XT Pulse @ £739
Sapphire 7900 XT Nitro @ £799

Sapphire 7900 XTX Pulse @ £949
Sapphire 7900 XTX Nitro @ £1029

These are our Black Friday Deals now live, Avatar game is included but not bundled until later today as we ran out of codes so waiting on AMD to send us more, so order later this afternoon or when the game offer is showing. :)

Deals are whilst stock last, we will not reduce prices further and as its based on set volumes once our deal stock is sold the price will increase, which will be determined by how fast they sell, so could be tomorrow or next month.
Have I missed out on getting the game for free as I ordered the 7900xtx yesterday and the game wasn't in my cart but on the promotion page the card was showing as eligible for the game

OcUK Staff
Hi there

You can view Black Friday GPU deals here:

Of course always browse the site as not every deal is in that section but our focus ones are, prices won't drop further, but I may add additional products to the section over the next few days, but 7800 XT and 7900 series, Sapphire is the best deals.

Associate
Well, I bit the bullet and went for a Nitro 7800XT. It's finally time for me to retire the R9 290 which has served me well. Windows 11 and no driver updates is starting to cause some issues although minor are only going become more of an issue. The 290 works great as a room heater this time of year as well.

Caporegime
Can a 7800XT push 3440x1440? Is there any difference between a card like the cheapest Saphire Pulse and Nitro other than the obvious cooling capacity?
It *can* but their will be latest games where it will struggle a bit sometimes. If you don't mind tuning settings for when this does happen I'd say grab one, good deal atm and a good amount of vRam for the resolution :)

Back
Top Bottom