Black Myth: Wukong

The price is study on this game...
When one can expect discount on this game,something below 30?
Unlikely to be this year since the game only got released recently. Undoubtedly there will be a sale at Christmas, but probably not enough to knock it down below £30. Best bet at the moment is keeping an eye on the various key sites eg. CDKeys. It's £37.99 at the moment, but the price will go down further if the game goes on sale at Steam.

As for staff stances I'm about half way in the game and haven't invested any points in to the other staff stances yet. Are they necessary?
Smash imo is the best anyway. I briefly played about with thrust to cheese one of the later bosses. With no penalty for respec just fire some sparks into the other stances and go back through an area and see if you like the feel of any of the changes.

Smash imo is the best anyway. I briefly played about with thrust to cheese one of the later bosses. With no penalty for respec just fire some sparks into the other stances and go back through an area and see if you like the feel of any of the changes.

I used Thrust like 80% of the time. I never tested it, but the level 3 heavy attacks for Smash and Pillar felt flashy but really slow to come out vs. Thrust's. Plus I never felt a real advantage of being able to charge while moving with Smash, as my go-to combat strategy I settled on was spamming light attacks with non-able spirit mixed in, which built me focus in no time to get the occasional level 3 off in between, so I never needed to stand still to charge anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom