Black Myth: Wukong

All settings maxed, RT on at 4k.

Not too bad, but no matter what settings I use, there is a bit where you come across a cat man sitting in the river and FPS drops to 1fps for about 3 seconds (As can be seen on the graph). Otherwise it's smooth as silk.

Q7hDQok.jpeg

Last edited:
All settings maxed, RT on at 4k.

Not too bad, but no matter what settings I use, there is a bit where you come across a cat man sitting in the river and FPS drops to 1fps for about 3 seconds (As can be seen on the graph). Otherwise it's smooth as silk.

Q7hDQok.jpeg

Lol. 25 on super resolution :cry:

Not sure if serious :D

Not to mention Very High is not maxed out :cry:

Tbf it wasnt clear to me that cinematic was the highest setting. Just kinda went on the fact it's the last setting on the scale before it cycles round to low, and its definitely not gonna be a worse setting than low.

Also depends if its just what he is happy to run, or whether hes throwing his hat in the ring for comparison. If the latter then yeah it needs to be DLSS 75 and cinematic. Motion blur is whatever

Reactions: TNA
Bs1Oea0.png

Imagine saying this for a fantasy game where the characters are all animals and monsters.....

:D

Honestly. Can't believe some people think this way. It's a ******* monkey ffs!

Say a game is set in London and all you see is white people. Yep, fair criticism and I am fully on board.

Just imagine a game that is set in Nigeria or Japan and you are walking down the streets and it is fully diverse and you only see a third Nigerian or Japanese...

Needs to be diverse and inclusive.. No man, it needs to be what it ******* is..

Honestly. Can't believe some people think this way. It's a ******* monkey ffs!

Say a game is set in London and all you see is white people. Yep, fair criticism and I am fully on board.

Just imagine a game that is set in Nigeria or Japan and you are walking down the streets and it is fully diverse and you only see a third Nigerian or Japanese...

Needs to be diverse and inclusive.. No man, it needs to be what it ******* is..

As much as I agree, when they say diverse they probably mean in enemy types.

• Haha
Reactions: TNA
Back
Top Bottom