• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Blackwell gpus

Soldato
Haha. If something like that ends up being true, £750 for a used 4090 won't be so funny :D
I can imagine Jensen up on stage saying it now, “only the new Nvidia Blackwell AI cores can deliver this performance etc”

Last edited:
Reactions: TNA

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
It could be a double edged sword though if he also prices the 90 at $2k and the 80 at $1400

Could be. But it will be what it will be in the end. I will judge it and see if I will upgrade. If I do, it won't be because I need to at least as my 4070 Ti so far plays my whole steam library just fine fir my needs.

Soldato
Could be. But it will be what it will be in the end. I will judge it and see if I will upgrade. If I do, it won't be because I need to at least as my 4070 Ti so far plays my whole steam library just fine fir my needs.
I think the 80 will come in between 1k-1.2k but you never know with Nvidia especially after this gen when the 80 went up by 71% or $500

Associate
5090 Raw performance +40% at base maybe +50% for best cooled/binned, outside of upscaling. +100-120% with upscaling V2/DLSS4 version locked.

+10% on 4090 prices. That's if they're using 95% parts.

Or +20% perf, 80% upscaling etc if they use 85% parts.

Soldato
Still think we're all dreaming tbh, it's nothing but the Matrix and we're all being tested to see how far we'll go to pay for a 5090.

Kids for sale anyone?:cry:

If it's the matrix then who cares what we pay it's all a dream anyway , just do what you want

Soldato
Maybe this time they will release these

5090ti
5090 Titan A.I

How much money do you have :cry:
you got me with the 5090 AI take my money, wait, it has to have much more RAM. The leather jacket man kicked us AI guys in the nuts by removing NVLINK and forcing us all to buy $40000 cards if we want more than 24GB VRAM. 3000 series was last of the NVLINK, greedy leather jacket man.

Last edited:
Associate
I think the 80 will come in between 1k-1.2k but you never know with Nvidia especially after this gen when the 80 went up by 71% or $500
Don't forget lack of competition this time around, as AMD doesn't seem to be willing to put up any fight in that price range. Nvidia will be free to show their true colours with pricing.

Last edited:
Soldato
Don't forget lack of competition this time around, as AMD doesn't seem to be willing to put up any fight in that price range. Nvidia all be free to show their true colours with pricing.
That maybe a good thing as all AMD has done is support Nvidia’s high pricing by releasing their own cards at similarly poor prices, even to the point of making Nvidia look like better value for money.

Back
Top Bottom