• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Blackwell gpus

Get plenty of lube Black Friday, you'll need it ;)

Last edited:

Get plenty of lube Black Friday, you'll need it ;)

More time to save up ;)

Maybe am just getting to old :(...But it feels like there hardly any great game releases these days that make you want to go out and buy a new gpu to run them
Many years ago GTA4 was one game that made me quite happily upgrade to get the most from it, but 5 wasn't that taxing (even at the time) - 6 might be enough of a motivator, but equally may not even be that good as a lot of the talent has since left the studio. (plus they're gonna want to monetise it until it bleeds!)

May not be everyones cup of tea, but Ark is another game I play and enjoy enough to justify it.... and it runs pretty poorly on a 7900XT as it is :(

Last edited:
Many years ago GTA4 was one game that made me quite happily upgrade to get the most from it, but 5 wasn't that taxing (even at the time) - 6 might be enough of a motivator, but equally may not even be that good as a lot of the talent has since left the studio. (plus they're gonna want to monetise it until it bleeds!)

May not be everyones cup of tea, but Ark is another game I play and enjoy enough to justify it.... and it runs pretty poorly on a 7900XT as it is :(

GTA 6 may not get released on the PC till close to Nvidia 6000 series GPU release :cry:

GTA VI is currently lined up for an Autumn 2025 release on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5, according to publishers,
while PC release will likely land later in 2026.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom