• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Blackwell gpus

History would suggest launch is the best time to buy. If supply is as bad as I expect it will be, like 4090s, then prices will go up over time.
Buy FE on launch, or wait 3-6mo for FE to come back in stock for more than 10 minutes :P Anything else is gonna be more until at least 1yr in (based on 3090/4090)

After the widely slated PS5 Pro reveal I think any hope for a return to normal prices is gone.

Even console upgrades are now sub-par while commanding a premium price.

We will probably see a 5060 at £600 if it slightly beats the PS5 pro.

Last edited:
After the widely slated PS5 Pro reveal I think any hope for a return to normal prices is gone.

Even console upgrades are now sub-par while commanding a premium price.

We will probably see a 5060 at £600 if it slightly beats the PS5 pro.
Pretty insulting price for a console mostly because it's using the same CPU as well though, barely overclocked Zen 2 chip. CPU limited games are going to show up there.

How did they manage to price such a lopsided console at 700? Better GPU but very unbalanced. You can literally import Zen 4 chips for a decent price.

Yes didn't Jensen say he wanted GPUs similar to the console to cost as much as a console?
Pretty rubbish if even just 5060's are priced up there, especially considering Nvídia likes gimping the mid/lower end now either with vram or poor performance uplifts.

looks like chip prices are inching upwards at an alarming pace, but then the entire industry is held captive by one or 2 players at all levels of the supply chain, starting right from the conception of lithography equipment, but seems employees are well off -atleast someone's enjoying

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom