• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Blackwell gpus

I can say for a fact that 99% of "leaks" these days are entirely BS - information just isn't out there like it used to be and/or people who are in the know are in a far more regulated and/or professional situation where it just isn't worth leaking anything.
This is what I meant by saying the sources see only a glimpse of information as they are never at the top of the chain but likely near the very bottom of it. It could be just an intern hearing rumour at lunch or something like that. And that's why we get later wild leaks all over the place. Some information checks out later but it's rare and far between the bs. In other words, really not worth one's time. :)

That said, there are people out there that just can't keep their mouths closed, no matter what. Warthunder forums are a perfect example where people I'm military etc. often enough leak confidential or even top secret information just to win argument in posts... That's much more unbelievable than leaks about GPUs etc. and yet it happens.

Last edited:
Jensen is really milking the situation.

trI5SvX.png

Money talks and we have pennies to spend comparing to AI industry, which still grows up rapidly. It has even already spawned a few articles online calling Nvidia evil climate change creator by pushing electricity guzzling AI monster GPUs, I've noticed. As in, even crypto didn't cause such big outcry of certain outlets. Soon enough NVIDIA will become enemy nr 1 of such people.

Last edited:
What I don't understand is why Nvidia got rid of SLI when apparently the more you buy the more you save. Some people here, not mentioning any times, would buy 4 GPUs if they could SLI it

Back
Top Bottom