BMW and M Power Owners

Man of Honour
You've got my sympathies bud! Struggle to find a space that can contain the length (oh my!) of the 6.
I was looking at a 6 as well but I was already stretching my budget for the 5, they were just a little out of reach for the mileage/spec I was after. Went out today with 4 in the car though and everyone seemed happy enough with the amount of room!

Soldato
Associate
That 20k E92 is hilarious.

One of the reasons i was so disappointed with mine was because it didn't feel like a 20k car... 6 years ago!!!

I went to look at it and agree, especially the interior is very very dated now. How come these are still commanding such a premium? This wasnt the only example on autotrader that was 18-20k for an e92 coupe at similar mileage and age.

I also went to look at a M135i and interior very superior and for less money, so this is the way i'm looking at going now.

Man of Honour
Caporegime
I went to look at it and agree, especially the interior is very very dated now. How come these are still commanding such a premium? This wasnt the only example on autotrader that was 18-20k for an e92 coupe at similar mileage and age.

I also went to look at a M135i and interior very superior and for less money, so this is the way i'm looking at going now.

People paid a fair bit of money for them as the range was coming to an end and can't accept the loss that they should be incurring. That and for some reason the e92 always held a strange premium over the e90.

Soldato
No good pics yet, but picked up an F83 M4 to replace the E93 M3 that had a wheel incident, good deal as part of the 'this isn't compensation, but, er, here's some goodwill' so I'm overall pretty chuffed. Pics when the snow and hailstones stop :s I shall also update the 'bought an old M3 and actually regret it...' thread with my first impressions and what not.

Back
Top Bottom