BMW and M Power Owners

Associate
I need a new set of centre caps for my F11, anyone recommend any that aren't as eye gouging a cost as the genuine BMW ones?

The genuine ones are a waste of time. After a while they seem to bulge is disfigure. For the price I would just get some of ebay which would cost around a tenner max for a set of 4 but are not genuine.

Soldato
I have finally decided on a car (I think) :p

A G31 BMW 520d Touring M-Sport, arriving end of November. The standard spec is pretty decent : Pro Nav, Xenon Lights, Digital Cockpit, Sport Auto

Soldato
I'm thinking of upgrading my X3 to either a 2015 X5 30d M Sport or Land Rover Discovery 4 HSE, thoughts? Anyone have experience of both who can give a view?

Soldato
I have finally decided on a car (I think) :p

A G31 BMW 520d Touring M-Sport, arriving end of November. The standard spec is pretty decent : Pro Nav, Xenon Lights, Digital Cockpit, Sport Auto
Very nice, hardly see any G30s on the road presumably as they are so expensive :p

Sat in one the other day though and it does feel extremely comfortable indeed.

Man of Honour
I'm thinking of upgrading my X3 to either a 2015 X5 30d M Sport or Land Rover Discovery 4 HSE, thoughts? Anyone have experience of both who can give a view?

The Discovery is a facelift of a facelift of a facelift of a car that came out 13 years ago. The X5 is far more modern. The Discovery is very utilitarian inside and the X5 more luxurious. The Discovery is a better off road car, the X5 is a better SUV.

Man of Honour
The standard G30 lights are not the cool LED ones though, they are more square. The 'Icon' LED lights are the ones most people expect but don't get...

Man of Honour
They've done the stupid halogen indicators thing again as well I think.

Indeed. :(

qgcN4lml.jpg

vs

3fbKfLnl.jpg

I've seen 1 on the road with the Icon lights and about 15 without. £1,195 option (which tips the 520d M Sport well over the £40k tax margin, so will remain pretty rare).

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom