BMW and M Power Owners

Soldato
I spent 9 months trying to find a year old one and failed. They are either crap spec or stupid money. It actually worked out cheaper than any of the suitable year old cars. Ah well :(

I much prefer something a year old at a tidy discount but alas it doesn't seem to work like that with them.

Plenty of tidy deals on Cooper S mind, just not on the lesser models.

Fair enough, can't argue with your logic then! You have to draw the line at some point, and I suspect that 9 months is well beyond the patience level of most people :eek:

Did you order an auto or manual?

Soldato
Washer motor on my F10 has been completely frozen for the last couple of days - anyone know where it's located so I can attempt unfreezing? Done about 30 miles in the car between the 2 days, still no joy.

I think the concentrate mixture was about 20/80 before. I've since topped it up to 50/50

Caporegime
@Acme

Here you go, and thanks.

sW5k2.jpg

sWLVe.jpg

Associate
How do you lot find the wear on your rear tyres? My rear left has at least 1.5mm less tread than the rear right. Is this to be expected due to placing the foot down when going around roundabouts and oversteering on predominantly right hand turns?

Man of Honour
How do you lot find the wear on your rear tyres? My rear left has at least 1.5mm less tread than the rear right. Is this to be expected due to placing the foot down when going around roundabouts and oversteering on predominantly right hand turns?

Mine wear evenly

Back
Top Bottom