BMW and M Power Owners

Caporegime
Hahaha nah, me wanty!

Rare cars. Not that many get specced with IAS which is a shame. It is a marmite type thing and some people hate it. But at £995 most people speccing a car would rather go for laser lights than IAS. Doesnt help that I have yet to come across a dealer salesman who recommends it to people buying a BMW and you barely never see dealer specced cars with it.

So keeps the second hand numbers with IAS very low.

Last edited:

NVP

NVP

Soldato
I quite liked it on my previous F11 so was hoping to get it on my next estate - but it is definitely proving elusive.

Permabanned
*raised eyebrow emoji*

Need some deep pockets these days, hey?!

Did someone forget to tell them they installed the steering wheel upside-down to take the picture?

The pricing on this is insane... would never get one... but I can't help imagining how good the B&W system must sound in here if they've managed the road/wind noise properly...

Caporegime
Did someone forget to tell them they installed the steering wheel upside-down to take the picture?

The pricing on this is insane... would never get one... but I can't help imagining how good the B&W system must sound in here if they've managed the road/wind noise properly...

Agreed on the price. Similar spec to my x5 hybrid but costs £35k more. Thats a lot for the extra performance and range.

The less powerful for one for £20k less is at least more palatable but still a £15k premium.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
I'm pretty sure this is on the level of an X7 in terms of material quality and provided luxury, rather than an x5...

mjt

mjt

Soldato
These prices are mental. Used BMWs at this price point just aren't depreciating.
There are X5 45e & 40d, X7s, etc. that are 1 year old with 10-20k on the clock and they're going for only a couple grand under list.

It's ******* mental. If I spend €80-90k on an X5, how long will these prices hold out? I can't imagine they'll be going for only €10k less in a year and 20,000km later....

Caporegime
These prices are mental. Used BMWs at this price point just aren't depreciating.
There are X5 45e & 40d, X7s, etc. that are 1 year old with 10-20k on the clock and they're going for only a couple grand under list.

It's ******* mental. If I spend €80-90k on an X5, how long will these prices hold out? I can't imagine they'll be going for only €10k less in a year and 20,000km later....

It wont be. the issue us that the new ones have shot up in price compounded with a maximum 10% discount if you are lucky.

Unless car prices keep increasing I doubt your £80k x5 will be still worth £70k in a years time. But maybe not much less if there is still a shortage of used cars.

Dont forget the current x5 used all have a much better spec (if optioned) than what you can buy a new one with. That keeps the used price strong atm.

Back
Top Bottom