BMW and M Power Owners

Man of Honour
Geo sorted, steering wheel now pointing straight and true and it was out.

My windscreen wiper, that was going to 11 is now going to 9, when I wanted it to go to 10 so will need that sorting properly…

mjt

mjt

Soldato
The driver's heated seat button no longer works in my i3 :(
I have to suffer a cold bum and lower back on my journeys to and from work. The dealer doesn't have a slot for another 2 weeks.
Please send your thoughts and prayers xx

Soldato
I have to suffer a cold bum and lower back on my journeys to and from work. The dealer doesn't have a slot for another 2 weeks.

From the comfort of my massaging, heated and blowy seats You have my deepest sympathy. :D

ooh forgot about the heated wheel and heated armrests... Oh and the heated cup holder.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
From the comfort of my massaging, heated and blowy seats You have my deepest sympathy. :D

ooh forgot about the heated wheel and heated armrests... Oh and the heated cup holder.
My Q7 has all of that except the cupholders (haven't had hot drinks in my car since I lived in Norway over 10 years ago) and armrests (what car has this??)
It's too bulky for my commute and it's surprisingly cumbersome and jerky in EV mode.

Thanks for the sympathies though :D

Soldato
My Q7 has all of that except the cupholders (haven't had hot drinks in my car since I lived in Norway over 10 years ago) and armrests (what car has this??)
It's too bulky for my commute and it's surprisingly cumbersome and jerky in EV mode.

Thanks for the sympathies though :D

The wifes X5. Heated door arm rests and heated center console rest. Heated AND Cooled Cup holders. They work really well with cans of Coke Etc

Pity the M5 doesn't have those....So feels a bit poverty:p;)

mjt

mjt

Soldato
The wifes X5. Heated door arm rests and heated center console rest. Heated AND Cooled Cup holders. They work really well with cans of Coke Etc

Pity the M5 doesn't have those....So feels a bit poverty:p;)
Ooh, fancy. The wife wanted 3 individual seats in the back so I discounted the X5 (along with the fact the 45e commands crazy prices). Had I known about the heated arm rests maybe I could've convinced her otherwise :D

Soldato
Ooh, fancy. The wife wanted 3 individual seats in the back so I discounted the X5 (along with the fact the 45e commands crazy prices). Had I known about the heated arm rests maybe I could've convinced her otherwise :D

It was the 45e we went with. Cheaper BIK and its used for either 5-10 miles a day on electric or 400 mile round trips. But 90% electric now. limited to 10k a year. My M5 was delayed so had to do our Euro trip in the X5. Bought it in August did 6k mile within the first month.......... Got to ration the rest of the year.

Soldato
Got into my car this morning and everything had reset, all my saved radio stations had gone, heater settings had reset and I had to reconnect my iPhone.

Weird.

Caporegime
It's likely each seat has its own fuse due to the current draw. If you could find out which fuse it is it might have own for some reason.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
It's likely each seat has its own fuse due to the current draw. If you could find out which fuse it is it might have own for some reason.
They can figure it out; it came with a 4-year BMW extended warranty. The button works first time, but then turns off after 1 second and doesn't come back on.

Associate
The replacement parts for my heated seat are now in the country (well they were as of a few days ago), and it's booked in for the 16th March.

Will have to wait and see how it all goes, This particular dealership haven't ever replaced the parts before so if it doesn't go well, or look correct it may be they need to replace the entire seat. Hopefully not, because with everything that's currently going on in the vehicle world, that could mean a very long wait! But I also don't want my seat looking crap.

Back
Top Bottom