BMW and M Power Owners

If its still there on Friday i'm going to head a couple of hours to look at this : https://usedcars.bmw.co.uk/vehicle/202409013531858?quoteref=5cb1af60-ee70-4cb0-a7e9-ee707b442167 but one thing i'm not sure spec wise is if it has a reverse camera? For me it's something that'll stop me going to take a look. Usually the pics show it on the i drive or its called out so i am guessing it doesn't have it?
*edit i think i can see a camera just to the right of the bmw badge at the back maybe?

Other than colour this car is identical in specification to mine.

It has the Comfort Package (which adds heated steering wheel, electric boot and additional storage in the boot), Visibility Package (Laser lights for full beam, better daytime running lights, the better automatic high beam that splits the beam around traffic) and the Technology Package (Upgraded stereo, head up display, wireless charger, Wi-fi hotspot and gesture control).

Everything else is standard fit on the M340i of this year including the Adaptive suspension.

Other than colour this car is identical in specification to mine.

It has the Comfort Package (which adds heated steering wheel, electric boot and additional storage in the boot), Visibility Package (Laser lights for full beam, better daytime running lights, the better automatic high beam that splits the beam around traffic) and the Technology Package (Upgraded stereo, head up display, wireless charger, Wi-fi hotspot and gesture control).

Everything else is standard fit on the M340i of this year including the Adaptive suspension.
I half expect it to be gone by Friday as the last one I saw with similar spec and a nice colour around the same price sold whilst in preparation. You can reserve them for 250 refundable but can imagine it's not that straight forward. It says laser lights on bmws site but not on lookers but I expect the bmw site is more accurate. I have high beam assist on mine and never use it as it's slow to react, hopefully newer one isn't to bad. If this goes I'll just keep an eye out for one of these, 440i gc or a 540i all seem to fit the bill

I half expect it to be gone by Friday as the last one I saw with similar spec and a nice colour around the same price sold whilst in preparation. You can reserve them for 250 refundable but can imagine it's not that straight forward. It says laser lights on bmws site but not on lookers but I expect the bmw site is more accurate. I have high beam assist on mine and never use it as it's slow to react, hopefully newer one isn't to bad. If this goes I'll just keep an eye out for one of these, 440i gc or a 540i all seem to fit the bill

They are quite difficult to find in that specification - only around 10% had the visibility pack when I was looking. That car definitely has it, the headlight unit on cars without is different to that one.

It's well priced as well.

If your budget runs to an M340i I wouldn't bother even looking at a 440i Gran Coupe. It's so much better.

The valeter they used on that 340 needs shooting

gMfSSTm.jpg

Seems standard for the BMW dealerships I visited when looking for my last car. I went to look at a Z4 M40i that you'd be forgiven for thinking it'd been abandoned under a tree for months. The salesmans excuse was that they only detail them once a deposit has been left to save time and costs.

Even after I picked up the car I did buy (not that Z4) it hadn't been cleaned properly.

Last edited:
And just like that it's sold. The hunt goes on! Regarding the valeting it seems standard with dealerships. When I got mine in2019 I couldn't see a spec of dust. A lot of them now seem to almost be dirty

If its still there on Friday i'm going to head a couple of hours to look at this : https://usedcars.bmw.co.uk/vehicle/202409013531858?quoteref=5cb1af60-ee70-4cb0-a7e9-ee707b442167 but one thing i'm not sure spec wise is if it has a reverse camera? For me it's something that'll stop me going to take a look. Usually the pics show it on the i drive or its called out so i am guessing it doesn't have it?
*edit i think i can see a camera just to the right of the bmw badge at the back maybe?

I saw this one come up on AT and the specs looked really good for the price. I went to test drive one a couple of weeks ago and they had priced theirs £3k more... That colour combination is perfect. I hate the ones with the black alloys.

Last edited:
Yeh spec was good, something will come along. Strangely got a personalized video from Halliwell Jones BMW of a BMW X3 2.0D which i can't remember requesting, sure i'm loosing the plot some days

If it's your ideal car & spec & price just deposit it, if there is something wrong with it you will be able to withdraw pretty easily

If it's your ideal car & spec & price just deposit it, if there is something wrong with it you will be able to withdraw pretty easily
Yup should have done for the sake of 250, nevermind live and learn :) I only work til 8:30 on Fridays so will go out after work for a drive around see whats out and about.

I saw this one come up on AT and the specs looked really good for the price. I went to test drive one a couple of weeks ago and they had priced theirs £3k more... That colour combination is perfect. I hate the ones with the black alloys.

It's really difficult to find a nice one that doesn't have the black wheels are most high specification cars have the package that gives those wheels as well.

Back
Top Bottom