BMW and M Power Owners

Communication with koenig felgen is awful/not possible. Emails (German or English) unanswered for days, phone never picked up.
What's the issue?

I've only had an issue once, where the tyres were shipped late.
They emailed with a (general) apology and explanation.

From what I understand, they don't have the tyres in stock themselves, hence the low prices.
Although this is probably how all the online tyre retailers work..

What's the issue?

I've only had an issue once, where the tyres were shipped late.
They emailed with a (general) apology and explanation.

From what I understand, they don't have the tyres in stock themselves, hence the low prices.
Although this is probably how all the online tyre retailers work..
Ordered tyres evening of 29th, cancelled morning of 30th in writing/email using their special form. Tried to call several times to confirm but the phone was never picked up, sent other emails saying "please don't send!!" etc. Received the dispatch note 3rd Feb.

BMW CS have just called, as an apology for the ridiculous wait for the parts they have raised a credit at the dealer for me which I can spend on parts, service or accessories...not a bad result in the end, just want the car back fixed now...

All aftermarket LED lenses for the E46 look a bit naff as do aftermarket "smoked" style lenses. The LED bulbs alone also can be full of faff down the line with cheap bulbs drawing up to 80w resulting in overheating and slowly melting the bulb housing of the LED surround themselves.

I've done a lot of reading on what the best solution is to get good quality and good OEM looking LED turn indicators on the front of the E46 without replacing the lenses or bulb housing and without the need to install relays and/or resisters and without any of the potential long term risks with cheap LED bulbs.

WeissLicht Spektrum's new LED bulbs seem to tick those boxes just right. They did have some poor LED bulbs of old but these new ones have been getting positive feedback all round:

wROf7KE.jpg

I wanted the front indicators to match the OEM rear LED cluster, it smartens quite nicely and won't look out of place when not active.

Granted they are not exactly cheap but they do offer lifetime warranty and they ship from Canada so I'll just get them sent over via family with stuff we receive anyway, so no shipping/import costs.

I will not be LED-ifying anything else, only the front and wing indicator bulbs. Everything else incandescent will remain as is :cool:

Last edited:
image.jpg

Dem lowz.

Back
Top Bottom