BNP Advert... WOW... just WOW.... Really?

Associate
why shouldn't british jobs go to british people? if I won the lottery I would pay everybody to vote BNP.

English don't flock to islam and take over all the currys houses do we? would we be allowed? would we flock.

then again most of them don't just want the jobs, they want free money. and just work on the side if possible. don't try telling me im wrong because I have seen it for 6 years in my last 2 jobs.

6 agency all part of 1 family was offered full time jobs and they turned around and said " no chance I only work 2 day a week cause England give me free money and will stop if I take job for 5 days " there pretty much exact words.

I didn't know hindus were the same as muslims.

Soldato
Can't see this thread running to 27 pages

Islam bashing due to some Subway franchises going halal offers more sport than bashing the bigoted BNP

GD never fails to deliver

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

I took the test & I'm 61% BNP, how much are you lot? :p

510016479.jpg

BNP are bottom of my list.

It's pretty accurate for me, I vote Green where they stand candidates in my area.

Soldato
6 agency all part of 1 family was offered full time jobs and they turned around and said " no chance I only work 2 day a week cause England give me free money and will stop if I take job for 5 days " there pretty much exact words.

Because English people are totally entitled to do this and aren't a drain on the economy right?

Caporegime
Why exactly can't an educated, informed person vote for the parties you mentioned?

Conservative said they'd offer an eu referendum. Lied. Can't be trusted at all.

lib dem pledged certain things, joined forces with their political enemy and renegaded on their pledge

labour still doesn't recognise why our national debt is so high and thinks mass immigration was a good thing.

This should all be pretty standard if you have half a brain.

Soldato

lib dem pledged certain things, joined forces with their political enemy and renegaded on their pledge

labour still doesn't recognise why our national debt is so high and thinks mass immigration was a good thing.

So you want a party that stands by their promises regardless of circumstances, internal politics developments, geopolitics or unforseen events. In other words, you believe an educated, informed person should vote for an extremist party.

Soldato
WHY CAN'T WE JUST HAVE A NICE CIVILIZED BNP BASHING THREAD!

Why do the "everyone who's skin colour is different to mine must be muslim" idiots have to come and spoil it and turn it into a phat 'ol political/religious (same **** different smell) debate thread :(

Caporegime
The way i see it is you pick the best liar and give them at least 2 full 4 year terms to try and change the messes of the previous party.

So although i protest voted lib dem last time if i vote this time round ill vote tory to let them try and finish what they have started.

Caporegime
So you want a party that stands by their promises regardless of circumstances, internal politics developments, geopolitics or unforseen events. In other words, you believe an educated, informed person should vote for an extremist party.

Thats not what I said. But I believe you should complete your manifesto.

You'd be a fool to vote for someone after they have just pulled a bait and switch. And in our system that is the only way to show displeasure at a party's actions - by refusing to vote for them next time as we can't legally force them to do what they say they will.

Man of Honour

The simple truth is no party is going to give you everything you want, you just have to make an educated guess and go for the one that suits you the most on the issues that are more important.

Not voting is not an option as this could allow the fringe idiots to get a foothold.

As for politicians and truth or sticking to their stated aims, politicians just don't have the mental capacity to do this otherwise they would not be politicians. This is different of course from having to change policy due to circumstance.

Last edited:
Soldato
Unfortunately there are real immigration issues affecting the UK. It is easy for the media to spin these parties as racist without giving their ideas consideration.

In this case of course, the BNP are incredibly racist and videos have shown this.

It still doesn't stop there being a real issue in the UK.

What I really didn't like is using Lee Rigby's murder for political gain.

Back
Top Bottom