BNP Advert... WOW... just WOW.... Really?

Associate
510040482.jpg

Pretty accurate since I vote labour and agree with most of their policies.

They're the lesser of the big three evils in my opinion

Caporegime
The simple truth is no party is going to give you everything you want, you just have to make an educated guess and go for the one that suits you the most on the issues that are more important.

Not voting is not an option as this could allow the fringe idiots to get a foothold.

As for politicians and truth or sticking to their stated aims, politicians just don't have the mental capacity to do this otherwise they would not be politicians. This is different of course from having to change policy due to circumstance.

Yea but id like them to at least give me what they promised to give me?

You'd be a fool to vote the same party twice and expect a different outcome.

Soldato
I managed 1 min 30 sec of that video before I had to stop watching.

That video is just....doing a brilliant job at being awful!!!

Soldato
Thats not what I said. But I believe you should complete your manifesto.

You'd be a fool to vote for someone after they have just pulled a bait and switch. And in our system that is the only way to show displeasure at a party's actions - by refusing to vote for them next time as we can't legally force them to do what they say they will.

So parties can't change their mind if circumstances change? Say in the case of the conservatives, considering the current stagnation and general lack of confidence from investors, is it wise to take the country on an adventure out of the EU, possibly destroying the economy?

The fool is not the one who votes after a party lets them down, it's the one who thinks the world is black and white and they manifest this belief by either voting for extremists or not voting at all. An educated, informed person stays away from extremists and understands that not all party promises can be/should be kept.

Man of Honour
Yea but id like them to at least give me what they promised to give me?

You'd be a fool to vote the same party twice and expect a different outcome.

I actually think that there should be some kind of contract law, when a party makes a policy public seeking election they should be held to that if voted into power. If the policy never sees the light of day without good reason or within reasonable time the politician/politicians responsible should be dismissed from government and have to seek re-election at the earliest possible opportunity.

That would make them think more carefully about what they offered and stick to policy promises.

Caporegime
So parties can't change their mind if circumstances change? Say in the case of the conservatives, considering the current stagnation and general lack of confidence from investors, is it wise to take the country on an adventure out of the EU, possibly destroying the economy?

The fool is not the one who votes after a party lets them down, it's the one who thinks the world is black and white and they manifest this belief by either voting for extremists or not voting at all. An educated, informed person stays away from extremists and understands that not all party promises can be/should be kept.

Have you ever thought its because the conservatives realised they wouldn't get the result they wanted and hence didn't offer the vote?

You tell me when would be a good time for the referendum? In growth? They'd say no let's not upset the apple cart- we're growing! In decline? Nope theyd say it's too risky because we're in decline.

They simply wanted to steal some voters having no intention to actually follow through with it because we were already in the grips of economic recession when they offered tje vote as a part of their manifesto.

it was a flat out lie to deceive the voters. And it worked once. You'd be an idiot to fall for their patter again.

Soldato
Title of the video is 'Banned BNP 2014 Broadcast.' Where is the evidence that this broadcast was ever banned?

The advert they're running on TV has a much shorter section of the cartoon, before jumping out of it. The remainder of the TV advert is then just spent moaning about how "Ofcom have banned it" and directing people to view the full one online. But of course they could be lying about that and just trying to drive up their website traffic...

mjt

mjt

Soldato
"A school in Leeds recently started teaching English as a Foreign Language. I'm a retard and don't like this. That's why I'm voting BNP. MATE."

Indeed, how disgusting that a school has language support so students can be integrated into regular lessons and the national curriculum.

Soldato
Just out of interest, could someone who thinks the video is trash point out what isn't true about it?

The youtube one or the TV one?
The TV one stops the cartoon early on and then jumps to the BNP's PR man Simon Darby doing a piece to camera. In it he says that stories about the BNP are being hidden by the media. The advert says that BNP leader Nick Griffin had stopped "the bombing of Damascus" and had "held peace talks with the Syrian government, and wrote the letter that helped sway Westminster to vote against war."

Is any of that true?

Permabanned
The youtube one or the TV one?
The TV one stops the cartoon early on and then jumps to the BNP's PR man Simon Darby doing a piece to camera. In it he says that stories about the BNP are being hidden by the media. The advert says that BNP leader Nick Griffin had stopped "the bombing of Damascus" and had "held peace talks with the Syrian government, and wrote the letter that helped sway Westminster to vote against war."

Is any of that true?

The youtube one, haven't seen the TV one yet.

Permabanned
why shouldn't british jobs go to british people? if I won the lottery I would pay everybody to vote BNP.

English don't flock to islam and take over all the currys houses do we? would we be allowed? would we flock.

then again most of them don't just want the jobs, they want free money. and just work on the side if possible. don't try telling me im wrong because I have seen it for 6 years in my last 2 jobs.

6 agency all part of 1 family was offered full time jobs and they turned around and said " no chance I only work 2 day a week cause England give me free money and will stop if I take job for 5 days " there pretty much exact words.
You hit the nail on the head, ive seen this for years also but some people in this thread live in parts of the country were they dont see any of this. They think it does not go on, come to any of the major cities and its rife. Its only a matter of time before it hits were you live. You cant hide from the Muslim invasion, it will catch up with you in a few years, that is the reality of things for this country. Mark my words;)

Associate
That video gave me a good laugh this morning lol..... dear o dear, if they think that's the way to win votes from the majority just imagine the type of action they would take with any power..... scary!

Soldato
BNP surely stands for 'Being a Nobber Party'?

It seems that anyone who follows the BNP is definitely being one?

:p

Oh and English has been taught as a second (IE foreign) language in areas of Wales for years.

Also, it is highly likely that most of the kids in that school mentioned by the BNP were born here, and by definition are British but have a backround in a cultural minority. Just the same as the Welsh kids.

Just saying.

(PS we are all immigrants, so there is no need to hate. Get over it and be happier :) ).

Back
Top Bottom