Boeing 777 shot down

Clam your skin down, it's not as if he's looking for wallets and stealing people's money all he's doing is showing the belongings that have somehow survived the crash.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2698823

What's people's opinion in this?

In the past 2 days I've had four utterly deranged looking people who would have absolutely no interest in the news or politics randomly approaching me and telling me "Putin bought the plane down".

I'm actually scared. Who are these people and why is there footage everywhere of a BUK covered under a green blanket being transported back to Russia on an open top military green coloured lorry for everyone to see and record?

What do I think?

A) It's Daily Mail

B) "Beness Aijo, 29, is a Latvian communist who lived in London for years" - Meh, communists typically support other communists so I wouldn't expect anything less (Yes I do believe Putin/Russian Government is just the same as it was back in the days of the USSR, different faces same rubbish).

C) I don't know the political opinions of an airport worker matter or why it's was deemed worthy or an article.

Last edited:
Clam your skin down, it's not as if he's looking for wallets and stealing people's money all he's doing is showing the belongings that have somehow survived the crash.

so if you or a relative died in a car crash you would be happy for some reporter to start nosing about with your belongings live on air?

It shouldn't be acceptable behaviour just because the accident is over a large area with seemingly no one protecting it from being disturbed, he might as well be searching through dead peoples pockets

I honestly can't believe what a massive **** up this whole thing has been. And that there are still so many unanswered questions (where have the black boxes gone) and zero transparency as to current goings on (where did the 196 bodies go?)

The international community should have sent troops immediately to make the 9km crash site secure. Having rebels, locals and press ****ing about with peoples corpses, possessions and evidence at a crime scene is absurd. Nobody wants to take control of the situation and there is a real danger of there never being an outcome because of pussy-footing around.

I honestly can't believe what a massive **** up this whole thing has been. And that there are still so many unanswered questions (where have the black boxes gone) and zero transparency as to current goings on (where did the 196 bodies go?)

The international community should have sent troops immediately to make the 9km crash site secure. Having rebels, locals and press ****ing about with peoples corpses, possessions and evidence at a crime scene is absurd. Nobody wants to take control of the situation and there is a real danger of there never being an outcome because of pussy-footing around.

From BBC:
Speaking in Donetsk, the biggest rebel-held city in the east, rebel political leader Alexander Borodai reportedly said the bodies would remain in Torez until international aviation inspectors arrived.

He said they had moved the bodies "out of respect for the families", adding: "We couldn't wait any longer because of the heat and also because there are many dogs and wild animals in the zone."

He also said his forces had brought the plane's "black boxes" to the city and he was supervising them personally.

Michael Bociurkiw, an OSCE spokesman, told reporters that some of the other bodies from the plane could have been incinerated during the crash, AP said.

All passenger jets have two data recorders.

They'll both end up in Moscow.

Stop jumping on the anti Russian bandwagon and get your facts straight, Moscow were already smart enough to say they won't take the black boxes, they are well aware that no one in the West would believe any finding by them.

The xenophobia and guilty-until-proven-innocent attitudes in this thread are disturbing to say the least, not to mention all the people quoting the Daily Mail for accurate reporting!

There's just no way to do that without removing all traces of the crash.

I was referring to any shrapnel in the bodies.

If I was them (and they had shot it down with the buk as seems likely), I'd remove any buk missile fragments from the bodies, insert fragments from air-to-air missiles used by the ukrainian airforce, then claim conspiracy.

Last edited:
Just debunking the fact that you need some uber highly skilled pro soldiers to operate this unit.
Very similar - Kvadrat Sam system (modification of Buk) was used to fend of SAAF forces during Angolan Civil War during late 70's, early 80's.
Soviet instructor in typical condescending manner explains how great their SAM system was/is and how easy it is to operate.

''It was so easy to operate, that even yesterday's African farmer could do it, put your thumb finger on green, orange, red button. Understood, Yes comrade''

Last edited:
It's quite believable that Ukraine did it actually, it has opened up more opportunity for anti-Russian propaganda and a wave of new sanctions.

A reminder of what this proxy war is all about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1Drj7-YeoY
http://voiceofrussia.com/2014_04_04/Russia-prepares-to-attack-the-petrodollar-2335/

Russia are so far doing a good job of preventing WW3, despite provocation.

I think its time to apply occam's razor, if it looks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck, chance's are it's a duck.

Quack, quack - during ongoing hostilities the only air loses as of yet have been from Ukrainian side, DNR/LNR simply don't control any air fields.
1405933870.png

It only took two months for UKR to lose its entire attack heli fleet (Hinds), plus fairly quickly exhausting their sparse, soviet era aged ground attack fighters (su25) due to upgraded Sam systems on rebels side.

Last edited:
Crimean rebels of mixed Russian and Ukrainian nationality carried this out with Russian provided munitions, without any Government approval from both sides.

That is what I feel has gone off.

If this had happened anywhere else in the World, anywhere.... NATO and team America would be in there in an instant.

....but it could be simpler than that.

It could be a simple case that there was one person onboard somebody wanted dead, and someone paid good money to make it happen. In a region with multi billionaire energy barons galore, it's a simple idea.

Suppose the authorities are already going through the flight manifest and exploring all angles, but don't think we will ever know.

I just don't believe Putin had absolutely anything to do with this one, not how he does things.

Back
Top Bottom