Boom Beach (SuperCell)

Associate
None of the other islands on my map ever seem to have more than about 60-70k of any resources to steal. Meanwhile I have 400k+ of everything as I'm trying to upgrade a cannon or the radar. Are they basically all buying the upgrades by paying for gems? I don't like the game enough to be tempted to do that at all.

It's really frustrating because I just can't see me ever getting anywhere near enough resources to update some stuff as I get robbed of 80k over night and then take all day to earn it back again. I do need a bit of a map redesign but I don't think it'll help a lot.

Soldato
Agreed Kevin. It is too hard and slow to make progress, even at my stage of the game (level 40 or 41). It isn't even really a grind, just tedious, as sometimes there's nothing left for you to do, no attackable targets. Then all you're left with is waiting to acquire more resources then, as you say, you get hammered overnight.

Associate
As I stated in the in-game chat, I started collating names of everyone who attacked in each operation. I now have the info for the last 9 operations which (according to boom beach at time of writing) have taken place over the last 24 days and 16 hours!

Username Number of Attacks

Zayvin ------------- 9
Djcj --------------- 9
Caboose ---------------- 9
Bob ---------------- 9
Epic greg ---------------- 8
Spitwrath ------------------ 7
Martyb ------------------ 7
Alan ------------------ 7
80wya ------------------ 7
Stryker ----------------- 6
Tone_delpiero -------------- 6
Shadowness --------------- 6
Major frank --------------- 5
Todser ----------------- 5
Rickjames ----------------- 4
Swamps ----------------- 4
Jim ------------------ 4
Paynemj ------------------ 4
Babybanana ----------------- 2
Mr chen ----------------- 2
*.* ----------------- 1

And now to name and shame:

Kemik - 0
Kai - 0
lauy - 0
Snow-Munki - 0
leg_end87 - 0
treble0 - 0
HydroClone - 0
Delphi - 0
Pirate Army - 0

Just to point out there is a bit of an anomaly with Bob. I only just realised as I was putting this info on the forum that there are actually 2 players in the task force with the identical username of Bob. They are both level 44 and i'm not sure how to tell them apart. I did notice in the last few operations that Bob attacked twice which I though was weird as you are only able to attack once. So that confirms that both Bobs have indeed attacked but out of the 9 attacks attributed to Bob i'm not sure what the split is between each one! could be one Bob has attacked 5 and the other 4, or could be 8 - 1.

I'm not sure what anyone's thinking is on any of this, whether we should kick those on zero and keep everyone else or warn everyone on zero or something else. The bottom 4 in the list (treble0, HydroClone, Delphi and Pirate Army) are at a very low level so possibly could be excused?? No idea what way it should be handled if at all.

Spitwrath is leader so the final decision should be his.

Discuss.................

Last edited:
Soldato
I would just warn everyone who hasn't attacked, and give them maybe a week?

Either they are not a high enough level, and don't want to waste an attack when they won't be able to do any damage.

Or they are inactive/don't bother to read the chat, in which case I would give 'em the boot.

I'm Stryker btw

Soldato
To be honest I'd say it's best for the in game chat. We've been saying for a few weeks about this and I've not seen many comments from the non attackers.

As such I just say boot em now!

I'm Martyb by the way. Tried spelling Martyn but fat fingers got in the way and I can't change it :(

Soldato
And now to name and shame:

Kemik

Oi, no kicking me please... I'm still here and play every day! I don't attack as I'm only HQ level 16 so don't want to waste attacks. I still get you guys intel when I attack on the normal map. I have to admit though, I have no idea how that side of the game works. I just seen there is a limited number of attacks and I would be wasting one.

I am a bit of a sticking point actually. Everyone from 35 up to 44 seems to be running through my base, no matter what layout I have.

Debating building up my defences further or just powering through saving resources until HQ 17. My troops are all fully upgraded so I suppose I'm more attacking than defence.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I'm in a Leeds Fans Task Force, I only started playing this year so I'm only just approaching level 50.

I'm co-leader, and we've been completing ops well recently, but we're still on Mambo and Sour Grapes without any sign of being able to move forward so ops rewards are limited.

Back
Top Bottom